Skip to content

Mayfield..cant handle fan chatter..

The Browns Board
45 21 2.1k
  • This is part of the package that is Baker... for now. It's part of his process of getting fired up.

    I've no doubt he did the same in BLT and PTG this season.

    He may grow out of it, but you can't coach it out of him.

    @tour2ma said:

    This is part of the package that is Baker... for now. It's part of his process of getting fired up.

    I've no doubt he did the same in BLT and PTG this season.

    He may grow out of it, but you can't coach it out of him.

    He starts winning and no one will care about this s--t, BUT it's not good leadership. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I say that their effort should be steady, yes.   If yelling some trash talk fires them up....then I would say that they are slackers in the first place.

    I'm willing to bet Bakers not feeling quite so  dangerous these days.

    9502602.jpg

    @furious-styles said:

    I'm willing to bet Bakers not feeling quite so  dangerous these days.

    9502602.jpg

    Dangerous to Costanza mustache in one year....

    92F70F6E-7FAA-4FD3-A6FC-8FECA2602989.jpeg

  • @furious-styles said:

    I'm willing to bet Bakers not feeling quite so  dangerous these days.

    9502602.jpg

    Dangerous to Costanza mustache in one year....

    92F70F6E-7FAA-4FD3-A6FC-8FECA2602989.jpeg

    @hx214 said:

    Dangerous to Costanza mustache in one year....

    92F70F6E-7FAA-4FD3-A6FC-8FECA2602989.jpeg

    LOL, he had a rough night...the whole shaving three times in one game....wow

  • I see a Norelco ad in his future...

    ... or maybe a lawnmower 2.0

    Lawn Mower 2.0 | Men's Luxury Manscaping Tools‎

     
    Manscaped Precision-Engineered Tools, Unique Formulations, And Accessories. Shop Now! Precision Tools For Your Family Jewels. The Best Men's Below The Belt Hygiene Brand. Cordless & Rechargeable. Ergonomically Designed. SkinSafe™ Technology.
    The Lawn Mower 2.0 -from $49.99 With SkinSafe™ Technology
  • I’m not saying I disagree with anyone, but I’d love to hear what was actually said too. Fan conduct is often completely over the line unacceptable and I don’t blame players for saying a line or two back. Had a dude like this at a dolphins game who literally was yelling at a Pats player using his wife’s and kids names. Easy to look at a snippet and assume, I suppose.

    point is I care 1000 times more about his play on the field if it comes with this. If dude is ballin out there, this stuff doesn’t bother me at all.