2020 Predictions for the Browns!!
-
New England dangles a couple 2nd rounders to Josh Mcdaniels, who now has complete control of the team, for Baker Mayfield and Belicheck coaches him up to be a star for next 10 years.
New England dangles a couple 2nd rounders to Josh Mcdaniels, who now has complete control of the team, for Baker Mayfield and Belicheck coaches him up to be a star for next 10 years.
Baker is going nowhere.... Not sure about McDaniels contract- but IIRC correctly, the Patriots can't ask for draft picks if Josh is offered a promotion, even if he's under contract.....
I still don't love McDaniels the way he screwed over the Colts last year....
-
We’re gonna go 3-13......again
I’ve seen this movie before
-
Burn it down and start over and hope you find something before Pittsburgh gets a QB, Baltimore..forget about it...barring catastrophic injury...they will be favorites for the foreseeable future
-
I predict Njoku and Higgins get more game time ......
-
-
I predict the Browns will finally get the right GM and hc, etc, and
have a great draft and go to the freakin superbowl.
I...never.....give.....up.....
dammit.
lol.
-
We’re gonna go 3-13......again
I’ve seen this movie before
We’re gonna go 3-13......again
I’ve seen this movie before
No we won't, we won 6 games without a head coach this year ?
-
My prediction,
Disfunction and stupidity from the owner
Not really going out on a limb
-
Kris Richard - should be the next head coach of the Browns.
It's his time.
-
Insert Mr. T line here.
-
PREDICTIONS FOR 2020
1. On wins over/under 8.5. I'll say it will be 8.
2. There will be 366 days this year. Really.
PREDICTIONS FOR 2020
1. On wins over/under 8.5. I'll say it will be 8.
2. There will be 366 days this year. Really.
Which can only mean two things.
1. The Browns will make a great leap forward and win 2 extra games it will seem to appear.
2. All Browns fans without them will get their new tinfoil hats when refs steal two of those 8, handing us a 6-10 once again.?
-
I predict we’re going to refer to the 6 and 7 win seasons as “The Glory Days”.
-
I predict we’re going to refer to the 6 and 7 win seasons as “The Glory Days”.
I predict we’re going to refer to the 6 and 7 win seasons as “The Glory Days”.
And the good news is when you get to the pearly gates St. Pete will let all Browns fans in saying, "You spent nearly all your life in hell already. Welcome to New Berea!"??
-
New England dangles a couple 2nd rounders to Josh Mcdaniels, who now has complete control of the team, for Baker Mayfield and Belicheck coaches him up to be a star for next 10 years.
Baker is going nowhere.... Not sure about McDaniels contract- but IIRC correctly, the Patriots can't ask for draft picks if Josh is offered a promotion, even if he's under contract.....
I still don't love McDaniels the way he screwed over the Colts last year....
Baker is going nowhere.... Not sure about McDaniels contract- but IIRC correctly, the Patriots can't ask for draft picks if Josh is offered a promotion, even if he's under contract.....
I still don't love McDaniels the way he screwed over the Colts last year....
and he drafted tebow in the first round
-
Baker is going nowhere.... Not sure about McDaniels contract- but IIRC correctly, the Patriots can't ask for draft picks if Josh is offered a promotion, even if he's under contract.....
I still don't love McDaniels the way he screwed over the Colts last year....
and he drafted tebow in the first round
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login