2020 NFL Browns draft rumors
-
good luck trying to Mock this time of year... https://draftwire.usatoday.com/gallery/2020-nfl-draft-rankings-top-50-prospects-senior-bowl/ most media markets are having a different opinion even going into Senior bowl week deciding on the whom's BPA might even be..
-
I don't know - I just have fun trying to figure it out.
So cal, you gonna play the Browns Mock draft with us this year. It's a really good pastime until draft day. And by then we all get so familiar with the draft possibilities that we can cheer or jeer at each Browns' choice in "live" time. I've even been thinking it might be worth my while to attend the draft in Vegas this year. Haven't been back there in years and I have an old friend who lives there who can get us in for the first two rounds.
So cal, you gonna play the Browns Mock draft with us this year. It's a really good pastime until draft day. And by then we all get so familiar with the draft possibilities that we can cheer or jeer at each Browns' choice in "live" time. I've even been thinking it might be worth my while to attend the draft in Vegas this year. Haven't been back there in years and I have an old friend who lives there who can get us in for the first two rounds.
That the one where everybody picks for a different team? Haven't ever done, because I'd only want to draft for the Browns and a lot of folks want to do that. If I drafted for any other team, I'd draft a 4th rounder in the first round to help the Browns out. lol
-
Really interesting article about how to fix the oline ...mentions free agents and top picks in the draft...
Becton over Wirfs? The new offense would be zone blocking - meaning that agility, balance, and quick feet
are required.
crap. didn't get the link in there. This one is good. Can't find the other one.
then there is:
-
So cal, you gonna play the Browns Mock draft with us this year. It's a really good pastime until draft day. And by then we all get so familiar with the draft possibilities that we can cheer or jeer at each Browns' choice in "live" time. I've even been thinking it might be worth my while to attend the draft in Vegas this year. Haven't been back there in years and I have an old friend who lives there who can get us in for the first two rounds.
That the one where everybody picks for a different team? Haven't ever done, because I'd only want to draft for the Browns and a lot of folks want to do that. If I drafted for any other team, I'd draft a 4th rounder in the first round to help the Browns out. lol
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
