Anyone else sick of "analytics?"
-
Oh come the fuck on man. You can’t try to word smith out of saying something.
Saying you don’t want a Pete Carroll type is saying you don’t want Pete Carroll. Don’t be obtuse.
Get over yourself, asshole. Is that too erudite for you?
Keep trolling analytics threads because you're personally too stupid to understand any of it - or just fuck off and never post again.
We're not getting pete carroll because he's retiring before he's interested in taking another job.. The only one that might be out there would be a "pete carroll type." And as previously stated, I don't want a pete carroll type. Luckily for us, Stefanski isn't a pete carroll type.. Stefanski actually understands the need to fit his playcalling to the strengths of his team.
I'd define a "pete carroll type" as someone who had success in one system and attempts to ram every future group into that mold. You know, Josh McDaniels.
Your fixation on Pete Carroll out of all the past or present NFL coaches is fun, though.. I'll take someone named Paul Brown.
I can't wait to see how you'll change the subject when you reply! Don't be obtuse!
Get over yourself, asshole. Is that too erudite for you?
Keep trolling analytics threads because you're personally too stupid to understand any of it - or just fuck off and never post again.
We're not getting pete carroll because he's retiring before he's interested in taking another job.. The only one that might be out there would be a "pete carroll type." And as previously stated, I don't want a pete carroll type. Luckily for us, Stefanski isn't a pete carroll type.. Stefanski actually understands the need to fit his playcalling to the strengths of his team.
I'd define a "pete carroll type" as someone who had success in one system and attempts to ram every future group into that mold. You know, Josh McDaniels.
Your fixation on Pete Carroll out of all the past or present NFL coaches is fun, though.. I'll take someone named Paul Brown.
I can't wait to see how you'll change the subject when you reply! Don't be obtuse!
I’m glad you could use your thesaurus before attempting to use erudite. Big boy there.
aint changing the subject my man, cause your two sentence comment literally didn’t say any of that. You said directly you didn’t want a Pete Carroll type and patently tried to suggest Pete was only lucky based on players on the team and not his coaching ability.
Of course, I can explain to my newborn daughter ( and will) that resorting to calling people dumb in a conversation unadulterated is an obvious sign the person in fact has no argument. It shows simply the person is too uneducated and has to resort to child like tactics. You chose to do that which puts an obvious understanding of your knowledge of the matter and critical thinking. But hey, keep googling big boy words to sound educated. I’ll be excited to see them.
-
Get over yourself, asshole. Is that too erudite for you?
Keep trolling analytics threads because you're personally too stupid to understand any of it - or just fuck off and never post again.
We're not getting pete carroll because he's retiring before he's interested in taking another job.. The only one that might be out there would be a "pete carroll type." And as previously stated, I don't want a pete carroll type. Luckily for us, Stefanski isn't a pete carroll type.. Stefanski actually understands the need to fit his playcalling to the strengths of his team.
I'd define a "pete carroll type" as someone who had success in one system and attempts to ram every future group into that mold. You know, Josh McDaniels.
Your fixation on Pete Carroll out of all the past or present NFL coaches is fun, though.. I'll take someone named Paul Brown.
I can't wait to see how you'll change the subject when you reply! Don't be obtuse!
I’m glad you could use your thesaurus before attempting to use erudite. Big boy there.
aint changing the subject my man, cause your two sentence comment literally didn’t say any of that. You said directly you didn’t want a Pete Carroll type and patently tried to suggest Pete was only lucky based on players on the team and not his coaching ability.
Of course, I can explain to my newborn daughter ( and will) that resorting to calling people dumb in a conversation unadulterated is an obvious sign the person in fact has no argument. It shows simply the person is too uneducated and has to resort to child like tactics. You chose to do that which puts an obvious understanding of your knowledge of the matter and critical thinking. But hey, keep googling big boy words to sound educated. I’ll be excited to see them.
-
Amanuensis. I am married to a Cornell Magna Cum Laude and in the 58 years + I have known her, this is the only word that ever stumped her. ?LOL!
Hermeneutical is my favorite wtf college word. Try that on her.
-
Amanuensis. I am married to a Cornell Magna Cum Laude and in the 58 years + I have known her, this is the only word that ever stumped her. ?LOL!
Hermeneutical is my favorite wtf college word. Try that on her.
Hermeneutical is my favorite wtf college word. Try that on her.
Congrats! You just accomplished something it took half a lifetime for me to do. She ?did not know that one. It is now stump #2.?
-
Ask her to define this one: Oi. You can't....or lets say, you can't limit it to just a few definitions.
-
Ask her to define this one: Oi. You can't....or lets say, you can't limit it to just a few definitions.
Ask her to define this one: Oi. You can't....or lets say, you can't limit it to just a few definitions.
She had Jewish roommates still close friends to this day who she meets with every other year in a new city for a few days. She has unlimited definitions. ?
-
Ask her to define this one: Oi. You can't....or lets say, you can't limit it to just a few definitions.
She had Jewish roommates still close friends to this day who she meets with every other year in a new city for a few days. She has unlimited definitions. ?
She had Jewish roommates still close friends to this day who she meets with every other year in a new city for a few days. She has unlimited definitions. ?
unlimited definitions is right.
And here is one that you should really be afraid for her to not know the definition of:
Kakorrhaphiophobia.
And tell her that "tittynope" is not a word that she should be upset that you would ask about, because it does not mean her refusal to allow you to cop a feel.
-
She had Jewish roommates still close friends to this day who she meets with every other year in a new city for a few days. She has unlimited definitions. ?
unlimited definitions is right.
And here is one that you should really be afraid for her to not know the definition of:
Kakorrhaphiophobia.
And tell her that "tittynope" is not a word that she should be upset that you would ask about, because it does not mean her refusal to allow you to cop a feel.
And tell her that "tittynope" is not a word that she should be upset that you would ask about, because it does not mean her refusal to allow you to cop a feel.
I'm already allowed "titillating", but it's the lurid smile I give when I use it that gets the frown.??
-
Yeah! What have "math" or "statistics" ever done for us!
Now get off my lawn!
-
And tell her that "tittynope" is not a word that she should be upset that you would ask about, because it does not mean her refusal to allow you to cop a feel.
I'm already allowed "titillating", but it's the lurid smile I give when I use it that gets the frown.??
I'm already allowed "titillating", but it's the lurid smile I give when I use it that gets the frown.??
Tittynopes are the crumbs you leave on your plate.
-
Yeah! What have "math" or "statistics" ever done for us!
Now get off my lawn!
Not before we take a dump on it.
-
I'm already allowed "titillating", but it's the lurid smile I give when I use it that gets the frown.??
Tittynopes are the crumbs you leave on your plate.
Tittynopes are the crumbs you leave on your plate.
Biggest laugh l had today. You can literally use that in casual conversation at the dinner table. Point down and say “l see your tittynopes.”
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login