Skip to content

Dutch's '19 Browns Questions

The Browns Board
112 15 2.8k
  • Not a single person predicted the 49ers to make the Super Bowl at all

    @the-gipper said:

    Not a single person predicted the 49ers to make the Super Bowl at all

    Until the second half of this year they did not demonstrate the ability to stop the run. Defense wins.

  • Zombo said:

    Well, they were 4-12 last year , so I can understand them not being at the top of people's radar.

    Zombo

    So you're saying we have a chance? 

    or is more like...

    So you're saying we have a chance?

  • And this concludes another edition of 'Dutch's Browns Questions'. Thanks for playing along, see you guys again right before the start of the '20 Browns season!

    @dutch-oven said:

    And this concludes another edition of 'Dutch's Browns Questions'. Thanks for playing along, see you guys again right before the start of the '20 Browns season!

    wonder where the fuck i was last year 

  • Great fun once again...

    ... only thing that would make it better is more questions.

  • Not a single person predicted the 49ers to make the Super Bowl at all

    @the-gipper said:

    Not a single person predicted the 49ers to make the Super Bowl at all

    I swear to dog that I almost had San Francisco as my NFC choice. 

    I loved their DLine going into the season and knew that a healthy Jimmy G. almost never loses. 

    At least my Vikings pick made it to the playoffs, unlike my horrible AFC pick of the Chargers. 

  • Good fun Dutch, thanks for doing this. 

  • Today today today, I consider myself myself myself, the luckiest man man man, on the face of the earth earth earth........... 

    I'd like to say thank you to all of the homers, who without your ability to not be able to see the forest through the trees, I would not have won this prestigious award. 

    .... and a special thanks to mjp28 for at least keeping me honest, and just know that this award will look awesome on my mantle. 

    @d-bone said:

    Today today today, I consider myself myself myself, the luckiest man man man, on the face of the earth earth earth........... 

    I'd like to say thank you to all of the homers, who without your ability to not be able to see the forest through the trees, I would not have won this prestigious award. 

    .... and a special thanks to mjp28 for at least keeping me honest, and just know that this award will look awesome on my mantle. 

    Classic stuff.  That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it. 

  • @d-bone said:

    Today today today, I consider myself myself myself, the luckiest man man man, on the face of the earth earth earth........... 

    I'd like to say thank you to all of the homers, who without your ability to not be able to see the forest through the trees, I would not have won this prestigious award. 

    .... and a special thanks to mjp28 for at least keeping me honest, and just know that this award will look awesome on my mantle. 

    Classic stuff.  That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it. 

    @flugel said:

    Classic stuff.  That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it. 

    That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it.That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it.  

    FIFY!FIFY!?

  • You guys should stop mocking Gipper, it's not funny at allYou guys should stop mocking Gipper, it's not funny at all

  • @d-bone said:

    Today today today, I consider myself myself myself, the luckiest man man man, on the face of the earth earth earth........... 

    I'd like to say thank you to all of the homers, who without your ability to not be able to see the forest through the trees, I would not have won this prestigious award. 

    .... and a special thanks to mjp28 for at least keeping me honest, and just know that this award will look awesome on my mantle. 

    Classic stuff.  That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it. 

    @flugel said:

    Classic stuff.  That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it. 

    You’reYou’reWelcome

  • You guys should stop mocking Gipper, it's not funny at allYou guys should stop mocking Gipper, it's not funny at all

    @nero said:

    You guys should stop mocking Gipper, it's not funny at allYou guys should stop mocking Gipper, it's not funny at all

    Payback is a fucking bitchPayback is a fucking bitch

  • My wife says, "All you guys have a warped sense of humorAll youguys have a warped sense of humorAll you guys have a warped sense of humorAll you guys have a warped sense of humor."?