Hoping for a more mature Baker
-
Oh, another internet tough guy whose only argument is immature name calling. I see why you defend him.
Again STFU Moron!
-
-
Oh, another internet tough guy whose only argument is immature name calling. I see why you defend him.
Again STFU Moron!
-
I hesitate to cogitate for fear I may deviate from the true course of rectitude. In short sir I'm very impressed with the magnitude of your attitude.?
,,!,
-

-
I hesitate to cogitate for fear I may deviate from the true course of rectitude. In short sir I'm very impressed with the magnitude of your attitude.?
,,!,
-
That may your preference, but this is mine thank you. (.)(.) ?
Shut it Hilljack!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login