Skip to content

New Browns defensive coordinator Joe Woods will stick with 4-3 defense

The Browns Board
22 12 1.4k
  • @tiamat63 said:

    Please don't.            I was in Jacksonville, NC that night getting black-out drunk with Marines before their deployment.       We started a little late because that opening kick-off hurt my heart to the point I started going straight from the bottle.    The evening took a nasty left turn after that.   Only high point I remember was Boom stiff arming JJ into oblivion but then the crushing realization we wouldn't be playing for a natty afterwards.   

    Only 3 of us were from Ohio out of that group, but everybody there felt that loss.

    Jacksonville NC, the armpit of NC.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Jacksonville NC, the armpit of NC.

    Worse that pawn city (Fayetteville)?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Jacksonville NC, the armpit of NC.

    Worse that pawn city (Fayetteville)?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @texasag1969 said:

    Worse that pawn city (Fayetteville)?

    Both bout equally as bad.