Skip to content

Woman claims affair with married Browns QB Baker Mayfield - full interview

The Browns Board
165 32 7.8k 1
  • I Icecube wrote on last edited by

    No one cares......in itself, big whoop. However, I'm not liking direction of the ship. Well, Robinson, only had 157 lbs. 

  • No one cares......in itself, big whoop. However, I'm not liking direction of the ship. Well, Robinson, only had 157 lbs. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @icecube said:

    No one cares......in itself, big whoop. However, I'm not liking direction of the ship. Well, Robinson, only had 157 lbs. 

    He should have taken a winter job as a hand/driver with a legal marijuana factory in Colorado. Pretty place to work and all the weed you can move. Tote that joint, lift that bale. Get a little drunk and you land in jail.?

  • No one cares......in itself, big whoop. However, I'm not liking direction of the ship. Well, Robinson, only had 157 lbs. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @icecube said:

    No one cares......in itself, big whoop. However, I'm not liking direction of the ship. Well, Robinson, only had 157 lbs. 

    Maybe it's just a second job to supplement his income, you know like delivering pizzas or driving for Uber ?                    😆

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Heading north tonight to go to the Cheesecake Factory.... 

    I wonder if there's a National Historic Site sign somewhere behind it in the parking lot yet? ?

  • Heading north tonight to go to the Cheesecake Factory.... 

    I wonder if there's a National Historic Site sign somewhere behind it in the parking lot yet? ?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @dutch-oven said:

    Heading north tonight to go to the Cheesecake Factory.... 

    I wonder if there's a National Historic Site sign somewhere behind it in the parking lot yet? ?

    Down here we used to call it the The Chicken Ranch @ La Grange. "They gotta lotta nice girls." "Well, I hear its fine if you got the time and the ten to get yourself in."-ZZ Top ?