Myles Garrett Reinstated
-
I hope I'm wrong, but unless Roger is getting a soft spot, I think Myles misses our 1st 2 games this year.
Mike
I hope I'm wrong, but unless Roger is getting a soft spot, I think Myles misses our 1st 2 games this year.
Mike
I was WRONG!!! Myles is back!
Mike
-
I hope I'm wrong, but unless Roger is getting a soft spot, I think Myles misses our 1st 2 games this year.
Mike
I was WRONG!!! Myles is back!
Mike
I was WRONG!!! Myles is back!
Mike
Time to move on from this little incident to sacking the other quarterbacks.
-
Great news! I had predicted he would remain suspended for our 1st 2 games this year. It not only pleases me to say "I was wrong", but to have positive resolution speaks well of Myles AND the NFL.
This is a very positive start in 2020.
Mike
Great news! I had predicted he would remain suspended for our 1st 2 games this year. It not only pleases me to say "I was wrong", but to have positive resolution speaks well of Myles AND the NFL.
This is a very positive start in 2020.
Hike in
I said all along 6 games was plenty. Most ever handed out for on field fracas. Especially IIRC, considering Haynesworth only got a couple games for head stomping Gurode- and he needed stitches.
Rudolph wasn't even hurt.
-
This is great. Can’t wait to see him back out there.
-
Glad we get him back now. No missing 2020 games!
Give him his new playbook. ( rush the passer, protect the edge )
-
-
I was WRONG!!! Myles is back!
Mike
Time to move on from this little incident to sacking the other quarterbacks.
-
Do we even have a playbook right now?
I truly doubt it.
To quote James Garner as Brett in the old Maverick TV series when asked how something was going, he sat there whittling a piece of wood, smiled & said, "I'm workin' on it boys. I'm workin' on it."
I'll never forget that line. I think it applies well to the playbook.
Mike
-
Do we even have a playbook right now?
I truly doubt it.
To quote James Garner as Brett in the old Maverick TV series when asked how something was going, he sat there whittling a piece of wood, smiled & said, "I'm workin' on it boys. I'm workin' on it."
I'll never forget that line. I think it applies well to the playbook.
Mike
"I'm workin' on it boys. I'm workin' on it."
What's Garrett's playbook? 'Rush the passer. Protect the edge.'
-
-
The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ?
Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.

-
The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ?
Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.

-
The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ?
Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.

-
Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...."
Or the Lybians !

-
Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...."
We can blame that Ukranian dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login