Browns OT Robinson Facing Federal Drug Charges
-
no frickin wonder he had trouble remembering the snap count.....
-
...but, but, but he was a Combine STANDOUT! (surely, a day or 2 at the Combine should override a season or more of college play)
.....and folks wonder why I want to draft "I & I" (Intelligence & Intensity) over "F & S" (Fast & Stupid)!!
Mike
-
...but, but, but he was a Combine STANDOUT! (surely, a day or 2 at the Combine should override a season or more of college play)
.....and folks wonder why I want to draft "I & I" (Intelligence & Intensity) over "F & S" (Fast & Stupid)!!
Mike
..but, but, but he was a Combine STANDOUT! (surely, a day or 2 at the Combine should override a season or more of college play)
Robinson wasn't just a Combine wonder.... he was a beast in college. He was so physically superior he really wasn't challenged... and so he never learned how to play the position.
When I scouted him his complete lack of technique was obvious enough for me to label him as having a high bust potential. I got one right...
-
Zombo said:
We knew replacing Joe Thomas would not be easy ... But the first two attempts are literally sitting in jail charged with felonies.
#OnlyTheBrowns
#ThatsSoBrownsie
Z
Wow. That's somethin'. What other team has this many "events?" Complete insane asylum.
-
Jesus I'm not some old white republican dude but over 150 pounds of weed is bit excessive.
-
Meanwhile from PFF's "You have to laugh to keep from crying" department...
Every NFL team’s most improved player in 2019
Cleveland Browns: T Greg Robinson
Seeing Robinson on this list might come as a surprise, but the reasoning behind it is two-fold. First, many of the Browns' best players were either just as good or better in 2018 than they were in 2019. That's part of the reason for their disappointing season. Second, Robinson's 66.9 overall grade in 2019 may only rank 22nd among 37 qualifying left tackles, but that is a massive improvement from where Robinson has been the last several years. The last time he graded above 60.0 since being drafted second overall in 2014 was during the 2015 season. The last time he played over 500 snaps was during the 2016 season. Unlike many of the players on this list, Robinson didn't ascend to become one of the top players at his position, but he did improve.
-
He's 27 years old, has already made $29 million, and he decides to go all Cheech and Chong Breaking Bad...
He's a true post 1999 Cleveland Brown. ?
I don't understand it. Why can't he just be rich? What's so hard about this? JUST BE RICH YOU MORON!
I don't understand it. Why can't he just be rich? What's so hard about this? JUST BE RICH YOU MORON!
How rich was/is he?
He just showed us how stupid he is. So perhaps he has squandered most of his 'riches'.
-
-
-
I want to see the guy that makes a 27 year old NFL Offensive Lineman his bitch.
I also wonder the same thing. LOL
Mike
-
I want to see the guy that makes a 27 year old NFL Offensive Lineman his bitch.
I also wonder the same thing. LOL
Mike
I also wonder the same thing. LOL
Mike
Some people must be watching too many NETFLIX movies.
-
Apparently stealth was not Greg's strong suit...Photo via U.S. Customs and Border Protection from the Greg Robinson bust, showing the duffle bags holding 157 pounds of marijuana found in the back of the rented Chevy Tahoe

-
Meanwhile from the Fun with Headlines guild...
Cleveland Browns offensive tackle search intensifies 157 percent
by Mike Lukas1 day ago -
Apparently stealth was not Greg's strong suit...Photo via U.S. Customs and Border Protection from the Greg Robinson bust, showing the duffle bags holding 157 pounds of marijuana found in the back of the rented Chevy Tahoe

-
-
-
Robinson was going to open his own dispensary. He knew he needed a storefront, a license and stock. He just got confused and started acquired things in the wrong order is all. It's an honest mistake.
Robinson was going to open his own dispensary. He knew he needed a storefront, a license and stock. He just got confused and started acquired things in the wrong order is all. It's an honest mistake.
Brother, could you spare a pound? I have a friend going through chemotherapy in need of some medical marijuana.
-
-
Zombo said:
We knew replacing Joe Thomas would not be easy ... But the first two attempts are literally sitting in jail charged with felonies.
#OnlyTheBrowns
#ThatsSoBrownsie
Z
That character is overrated feeling Dorsey brings with him everywhere sure seems to be shortening up his FO tenures.
-
...but, but, but he was a Combine STANDOUT! (surely, a day or 2 at the Combine should override a season or more of college play)
.....and folks wonder why I want to draft "I & I" (Intelligence & Intensity) over "F & S" (Fast & Stupid)!!
Mike
...but, but, but he was a Combine STANDOUT! (surely, a day or 2 at the Combine should override a season or more of college play)
.....and folks wonder why I want to draft "I & I" (Intelligence & Intensity) over "F & S" (Fast & Stupid)!!
Mike
I remember back when I played Freshman Football, the guy next to me (our RT) was an animal and he was huge. But I felt like it was an extended football version of "Of Mice and Men." Every freakin time we broke the huddle and got to the line of scrimmage - I'd hear a real deep man's voice asking "FLUGEL WHAT'S IT ON MAN?" So, I replied just as loud "IT'S ON ONE NEIL!" So, this happened like 5 straight plays and we're still going on 1 not about to change it any time soon.
Anyway, the next time we got up to the line of scrimmage - the DT I was going against says "Flugel, I got this. It's on 1 Neil." After the play, the same guy asks me "Is Neil the only guy out here that doesn't know you guys are going on 1 every play?" The only reply I could give him was "We'd like to be able to go on 2 or 3 but we're just not smart enough yet!" He laughed and said "If it makes you feel any better it's starting to phuck me up." I had some really good battles with this kid but I enjoyed his comic relief.
In case you're wondering, after a couple false starts - we were eventually able to go on 2. That didn't stop our HC from trying to preach to anyone that would listen that the day of the dumb football player is over... If you took our team picture, people wouldn't know if it was a football team or an entire class of Summer School Students....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login