Combine OL Measurements
-
Now that is an eye opener especially for a ZBS/RPO type O-line. Do some more research on this guy Tour.
Our former OL Coach (Kirk Ferentz) did some research on him and Wirfs started all 4 years for him at Iowa. One scout wrote he's the only OL/LT to accomplish that honor under Ferentz. Another said he saw him as an OG (like Eric Steinbach and Robert Gallery transitioned into). Those Underwear Olympic metrics might have that scout rethinking it while he's glad nobody attached his name to it.
Our former OL Coach (Kirk Ferentz) did some research on him and Wirfs started all 4 years for him at Iowa. One scout wrote he's the only OL/LT to accomplish that honor under Ferentz. Another said he saw him as an OG (like Eric Steinbach and Robert Gallery transitioned into). Those Underwear Olympic metrics might have that scout rethinking it while he's glad nobody attached his name to it.
It was Scheffter who's things Wirfs projects better at OG.
Well I'm a cold blooded cynic so I'm hoping that particular board member is alone and miserable in his twilight years.
He's all alone in his FaceBook world. Maybe hoping to purify that Lake Meade water. He had a snit when Kathy gave Z the OK to kick him off for good, and a lot of us are blocked seeing what he's currently up to. Not that I care much.
-
Our former OL Coach (Kirk Ferentz) did some research on him and Wirfs started all 4 years for him at Iowa. One scout wrote he's the only OL/LT to accomplish that honor under Ferentz. Another said he saw him as an OG (like Eric Steinbach and Robert Gallery transitioned into). Those Underwear Olympic metrics might have that scout rethinking it while he's glad nobody attached his name to it.
It was Scheffter who's things Wirfs projects better at OG.
Well I'm a cold blooded cynic so I'm hoping that particular board member is alone and miserable in his twilight years.
He's all alone in his FaceBook world. Maybe hoping to purify that Lake Meade water. He had a snit when Kathy gave Z the OK to kick him off for good, and a lot of us are blocked seeing what he's currently up to. Not that I care much.
It was Scheffter who's things Wirfs projects better at OG.
He's all alone in his FaceBook world. Maybe hoping to purify that Lake Meade water. He had a snit when Kathy gave Z the OK to kick him off for good, and a lot of us are blocked seeing what he's currently up to. Not that I care much.
It was also a scout in an article I read Larry. I never use Schefter as a football expert's opinion but I'll read his insider stuff. Then again, this 1 team or 1 NFL Scout said stuff sucks sometimes...
-
Muti just put up 44 reps on the bench.
1 former board member would have told us he did that in 6th grade with 1 hand while the other hand was taking inventory of Miss Ohio's groin.
Then he would have forgotten how many times he already told us offensive linemen are a dime a dozen while Joe Thomas was making 10 consecutive Pro Bowls.
1 former board member would have told us he did that in 6th grade with 1 hand while the other hand was taking inventory of Miss Ohio's groin.
No such claim here, but reminded me that I graduated HS with a then soon to be former Miss Ohio USA... Jackie Urbanek. Pretty girl who went full-blown gorgeous on her way to her crown. Sorry... no photo found.
I don't remember the former board member going to my HS though...
-
A&M's Madabuike got a lot of Wows and Not a sleeper anymore after his 1.73 split and 4.83 40.
Like that kid^^..Nebraska's Khalil Davis & Derrick Brown are killing these drills.. I like the new D drills already.. O not so much
Edit--hey Rich, how bout a final 40 time list with 10 splits times before the DE's? I see ya, Strowbridge?.. nice day Heel
Edit--hey Rich, how bout a final 40 time list with 10 splits times before the DE's? I see ya, Strowbridge?.. nice day Heel
Meanwhile back at the thread...
Searching for a summary of 10-yd splits the goggle machine turned up this link. Yes, it's to a Steeler site, which explains why it's not sortable, but it is the best I've found.
Note: You may have to maximize your browser to see the 3-cone results in the final column.
https://steelersdepot.com/2020-nfl-scouting-combine-results-tracker/
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login