Observations for a Friday
-
For the rest of you that wanted the link, I tested it again after work and it is dead now. If you want it bad enough do some searches and be careful. Use your antivirus big time. Seriously though, the vid sucks and you really can't see anything pert.....pertinent. Although she does do some really strange bending over and rubbing her ass stuff that's kinda weird. I'd harken to bet she is more embarrassed about that than the nude part.
I could never really understand why women get so bent about being seen naked when they're smoking. It's not like they have size issue like guys.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login