Browns sign safety Karl Joseph
-
I'll look forward to it...
Try as I do, I just can't get a feel for Safety play evaluation beyond the more universal stuff like play diagnosis and tackling and the 2ndary hip flip thing.
And it never helps that DBs... and especially field Safeties... tend to disappear from the screen during most pass plays.
Austyn seems to play a fair amount of single-high in a fairly amorphous Cal Defense.
I'll look forward to it...
Try as I do, I just can't get a feel for Safety play evaluation beyond the more universal stuff like play diagnosis and tackling and the 2ndary hip flip thing.
And it never helps that DBs... and especially field Safeties... tend to disappear from the screen during most pass plays.
Austyn seems to play a fair amount of single-high in a fairly amorphous Cal Defense.
I do all that I can to find all 22 or coaches cam views. Even if I have to comb through whole games.
Watching a bit of the game vs Ole miss. Almost exclusively single high and playing from the boundary hash so far. Seems like they love a bit of cover 3.
-
Undersized, former 1st-round, box Safety, who has been writing checks his body couldn't cash, gets a "show us what ya got," one-year deal.
Works for me...
Undersized, former 1st-round, box Safety, who has been writing checks his body couldn't cash, gets a "show us what ya got," one-year deal.
Works for me...
Yea, it's fine. Small commitment with some decent potential upside. Those little guys who play in the box do get worn out relatively quickly. Remember Bob Sanders for the Colts? Good player, but spent after 4 seasons. Just too small to take those collisions.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login