Skip to content

Baker Mayfield, wife donate $50K to Cleveland Food Bank; challenge Ohioans to give back during coronavirus crisis

The Browns Board
25 14 1.0k 1
  • @mjp28 said:

    I'm glad he gave something -but- he made way more than that doing dumb insurance commercials.   Just sayin'.  

    Leader of the BROWNS.

    I was just trying to offset some of the cheerleading I was reading...

    Yes, it's great he gave, but ratio that amount off his 2020 Salary ($9,000,000) plus his endorsements ($1mm? $3mm).

    Use $10mm as it's a round number... 0.5%... or $50 per $10,000 of income.

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    I was just trying to offset some of the cheerleading I was reading...

    Yes, it's great he gave, but ratio that amount off his 2020 Salary ($9,000,000) plus his endorsements ($1mm? $3mm).

    Use $10mm as it's a round number... 0.5%... or $50 per $10,000 of income.

    Man, he was in half of every commercial played last season (it felt like). He should have plucked down at least $250k. But, easy for us to say. He better save his $ if he keeps playing like last season, it has to last him a lifetime. He needs to get to that 2nd contract to get the sick money, and I mean as a valued starter, not as a Jameis Winston type of deal. And who would have thought Cam would be looking for a job a few-3 season ago? 

  • I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Drew Brees dropped $5 million to the state of Louisiana for C19 relief. I know Drew has made good $. but seriously? That is a special dude. That's crazy $

  • Drew Brees dropped $5 million to the state of Louisiana for C19 relief. I know Drew has made good $. but seriously? That is a special dude. That's crazy $

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @icecube said:

    Drew Brees...

    14th highest paid QB... at a mere $25mm/yr. or 20% of his gross...

    That's some serious cheese...

  • lol... Appears he still isn't quite in game form... gotta love the 1st reply.

    Pro athletes are doing the ‘pushup challenge,’ and Baker Mayfield got roasted for his form

    Charles Curtis
     

    Pro athletes have done it, including Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield, who got roasted for his form:

    #Browns QB Baker Mayfield joins in on the push-up challenge pic.twitter.com/UsoHu59UN5

    - BrownsWave \: (@Brownswave) March 22, 2020

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Case Keenum confirmed starting qb

    - Shane Linton (@Shaneathon_) March 22, 2020

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Number of completed pushups: pic.twitter.com/GJwl9gNdm0

    - Kevin (@BengalBrackmans) March 23, 2020

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Man what are those pic.twitter.com/v98aDdyoUn

    - K.dott (@KalebManuel8) March 22, 2020

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #24

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... Appears he still isn't quite in game form... gotta love the 1st reply.

    Pro athletes are doing the ‘pushup challenge,’ and Baker Mayfield got roasted for his form

    ? I haven't seen pushups that bad since Biloxi Blues!

    As long as he saves the good push-ups and bedroom gymnastics for the wife, AND ONLY HIS WIFE from here on out... 

  • @icecube said:

    Drew Brees...

    14th highest paid QB... at a mere $25mm/yr. or 20% of his gross...

    That's some serious cheese...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @tour2ma said:

    14th highest paid QB... at a mere $25mm/yr. or 20% of his gross...

    That's some serious cheese...

    DOESN'T BREES UNDERSTAND THAT $5 MILL WOULD CHANGE HIS FAMILIES FUTURE FOREVER? ?