Get Back JoJo
-
I was wondering what happened to Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi, who was eventually cut by the Browns - didn't make the final 53 man roster. I hope he is doing well, and still with the New York Guardians in the XFL.
the xfl I will never watch....
Timeline
2016: There, Sheehy-Guiseppi was named a first-team NJCAA All-American in 2016, after leading the nation in kick return yardage and touchdowns.
2019: The Browns officially signed him on April 5, 2019.
2019: On November 22, 2019, Sheehy-Guiseppi was drafted by the New York Guardians in the XFL Supplemental Draft.
I was wondering what happened to Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi, who was eventually cut by the Browns - didn't make the final 53 man roster. I hope he is doing well, and still with the New York Guardians in the XFL.
the xfl I will never watch....
Timeline
2016: There, Sheehy-Guiseppi was named a first-team NJCAA All-American in 2016, after leading the nation in kick return yardage and touchdowns.
2019: The Browns officially signed him on April 5, 2019.
2019: On November 22, 2019, Sheehy-Guiseppi was drafted by the New York Guardians in the XFL Supplemental Draft.
And XFL guys can be poached by the NFL, not exactly sure of the rules.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login