Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds
-
Nice try. It made sense in trying to make you look wrong, because you are wrong.
Who do you think covers and tackles most TEs and RBs (who actually are doing more pass catching these days)....mostly LBs. What percent of pass attempts actually end up being a sack....and who does most of the tackling when a sack isn't made? Beyond that....it is also LBs either OLBs or blitzing LBs that make a lot of the sacks (those ARE tackles in case you had not heard).
You are just mind numbingly wrong.
Sacks are also an overemphasized stat
But alright Gip, I'll let this be. I'm over it. You've been objectively proven wrong before enough times that I know I'm not getting anywhere (how good of a school is Miami of Ohio again? Lol)
Sacks are also an overemphasized stat
But alright Gip, I'll let this be. I'm over it. You've been objectively proven wrong before enough times that I know I'm not getting anywhere (how good of a school is Miami of Ohio again? Lol)
A. So, now sacks are not important....and tackling is not important. Maybe you think we are talking about soccer.
B. I am objectively right here: Linebackers make more tackles than any other position. The stats don't lie.
C. I would send my kid to Miami Oh. before sending him to Michigan. In fact, I did have my kid apply to Miami Oh. and not Michigan. But, if it makes you feel better, I also did not have him apply to Ohio State. (he went to a school that is better than all of them).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login