Skip to content

Browns sign DE Adrian Clayborn

The Browns Board
23 8 474
  • @tiamat63 said:

    Alex Highsmith - an Edge I've been watching. 

    Just in case Vernon misses half the season again.    We'll need a 3rd/4th man to get after the QB

    have you checked out the motor on Notre Dame.. DE Khalid Kareem? .. Kareem has the NFL DE body type & long arms.. Once recruited by Bama & Michigan, ND played him at every tech on the DL. His stat-line improved all 3 seasons  ..lots of utube film out there on Kareem along with a Andrew Thomas stalemate in 2019...  

    @gumby73 said:

    have you checked out the motor on Notre Dame.. DE Khalid Kareem? .. Kareem has the NFL DE body type & long arms.. Once recruited by Bama & Michigan, ND played him at every tech on the DL. His stat-line improved all 3 seasons  ..lots of utube film out there on Kareem along with a Andrew Thomas stalemate in 2019...  

    I haven't and I have quite a bit on the docket lined up to watch.  But the good news about shit being shut down, my weekends and some weekdays are free to binge available film.

  • Here' the deal with Kareem... well... I was starting a post about how he and his R2 grade will be competing with positions of greater need, but then I realized if there's a pure BPA pick on our board it's our #41.

    Looked at sim results I've saved from 4 different sites... and there's a bunch... and as I learned more about this draft class the pick that evolved the most was Pick 41. It has become my net for R1 talent that was squeezed out and to us. It's where I've taken a CB, a WR knowing those two, R# picks are coming soon

    So it's a different competition for Kareem and other R2 talent at 41... BPA.

    Of course there is always a trade down possibility... far enough where the the 1st-round spillover that's of low interest to us is taken... and adding a 4th and 5th or better in the process.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Alex Highsmith - an Edge I've been watching. 

    Just in case Vernon misses half the season again.    We'll need a 3rd/4th man to get after the QB

    have you checked out the motor on Notre Dame.. DE Khalid Kareem? .. Kareem has the NFL DE body type & long arms.. Once recruited by Bama & Michigan, ND played him at every tech on the DL. His stat-line improved all 3 seasons  ..lots of utube film out there on Kareem along with a Andrew Thomas stalemate in 2019...  

    @gumby73 said:

    have you checked out the motor on Notre Dame.. DE Khalid Kareem? .. Kareem has the NFL DE body type & long arms.. Once recruited by Bama & Michigan, ND played him at every tech on the DL. His stat-line improved all 3 seasons  ..lots of utube film out there on Kareem along with a Andrew Thomas stalemate in 2019...  

    Still available in our draft...and you have the 3rd next pick coming up.   We have gone through 128 picks so far, and he has not been taken.