Ranking the 10 top potential STEALS in the 2020 draft
-
Wentz injured? Pffft... never'll happen...
 I really thought Dallas was gonna nab Jalen...
Frozen caramel M&Ms.... based on my love of frozen Milky Ways, it does sound good.
Wentz injured? Pffft... never'll happen...
 I really thought Dallas was gonna nab Jalen...
Frozen caramel M&Ms.... based on my love of frozen Milky Ways, it does sound good.
They are delicious. But if you're trying to get fancy, my ex introduced me to frozen nutty butty bars once upon a time.  Dear. Christ.  Good thing my metabolism is freakish otherwise I would have put 20lbs on just looking at a box of them.
-
Wentz injured? Pffft... never'll happen...
 I really thought Dallas was gonna nab Jalen...
Frozen caramel M&Ms.... based on my love of frozen Milky Ways, it does sound good.
They are delicious. But if you're trying to get fancy, my ex introduced me to frozen nutty butty bars once upon a time.  Dear. Christ.  Good thing my metabolism is freakish otherwise I would have put 20lbs on just looking at a box of them.
They are delicious. But if you're trying to get fancy, my ex introduced me to frozen nutty butty bars once upon a time.  Dear. Christ.  Good thing my metabolism is freakish otherwise I would have put 20lbs on just looking at a box of them.
Any chocolate I eat MUST be refrigerated or frozen.Peanut m&ms are a favorite, but I have to refrain from peanuts, so it's on to plain m&ms, KitKats,3 Musketeers, Reese Cups, Milky Way Midnights, York P'mint patties, & others. BTW, even though not chocolate, Zagnuts are GREAT refrigerated (& as fragile as Wentz)!
Mike
-
My wife loves those caramel M&Ms. I'm allotted 1/4 cup per day from her supergigantic bag of 'em.
Peanut here...
Meanwhile back at the sleepers...
Real NFL potential there. He looked so much better in the pocket at OU compared to Bama. Poise, saw actual progressions being made, checks at the line, dummy counts etc etc. Â
It was the improvement that brought on the Dak comparison as much or more than his play style. I saw Dak improve year to year thru 3 years at Miss St. And while seeing Hurts' progress did suffer from Tua-interrupta, it still reminded me of Dak's...
Wilson on the other hand... only saw the one year of him at Wisconsin where he shown... as opposed to NC St. where he was mediocre at best. Of course doing their best work after a school change is something Jalen and Russell have in common.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login