BQ workin it with the rooks.
-
Hey I have a idea lets just sit back and watch and may the best person win! You can suck off Brady or D.A. all you want but WE dont matter. IF Anderson does start and pulls off a win against Shitburgh will you guys get off his case???? I want to see Quinn start and do well but if D.A. starts I still want the Browns to win. But it seems to me alot of you wont be happy until Brady starts. I just so sick of loseing and im not going to blame 1 person.
-
Why would anyone want DA to be the starting QB? He is not now, nor ever will be the answer. I don't even think it takes incredible insight to see this. He does not carry himself like a franchise QB, he does not act like a franchise QB, he does not lead his team like a franchise QB, etc. And I don't want to hear about the big arm - Jeff George had a huge arm, so does Jamarcus Russell.
I can see how some people may not be too high on Quinn, but give him a chance. For the life of me, I cannot understand why someone would actually want DA to start...unless you're some douche from Oregon.
-
WHAT I said was IF he starts. and if the coaches start him ( D.A.) are you going to want us to lose. WTF
-
WHAT I said was IF he starts. and if the coaches start him ( D.A.) are you going to want us to lose. WTF
WHAT I said was IF he starts. and if the coaches start him ( D.A.) are you going to want us to lose. WTF
I wasn't directing my post at you, Med. It was a rant directed at the general ignorant support (IMO) for DA.
-
Oh my bad. But I feel the same way about Brady. If D.A. wins the starting job then we need to get another franchise qb because Brady isnt the answer.
-
Oh my bad. But I feel the same way about Brady. If D.A. wins the starting job then we need to get another franchise qb because Brady isnt the answer.
Oh my bad. But I feel the same way about Brady. If D.A. wins the starting job then we need to get another franchise qb because Brady isnt the answer.
I agree that Brady may not be the answer. I just think we need to see what he can do this season in real games before we make any decision.
-
Oh my bad. But I feel the same way about Brady. If D.A. wins the starting job then we need to get another franchise qb because Brady isnt the answer.
I agree that Brady may not be the answer. I just think we need to see what he can do this season in real games before we make any decision.
I agree that Brady may not be the answer. I just think we need to see what he can do this season in real games before we make any decision.
What is amazing about the Brady bashing this camp is even by the detracters own omittance that he has the better short game, what this offense is built around.
Yet, he couldn't even be serviceable?
-
@shepwrite said:
Yeah, that's the complication here to a straight up competition. We still don't REALLY know.I'm not entirely convinced that BQ is better than DA. But I'd like to find out.
If we were running a vertical offense that needed a gunslinger, Quinn would already be gone. But Randy has his Patriots love and got a guy who would enact it. Thus Quinn still is a Brown.
-
I don't buy the Randy loves Quinn gig one bit. I think for Mangini, it's a straight-up, balls to the walls, guns' ablazing competition. Heck, if he wanted Quinn, Quinn would named the starter in fact.
-
I don't buy the Randy loves Quinn gig one bit. I think for Mangini, it's a straight-up, balls to the walls, guns' ablazing competition. Heck, if he wanted Quinn, Quinn would named the starter in fact.
I don't buy the Randy loves Quinn gig one bit. I think for Mangini, it's a straight-up, balls to the walls, guns' ablazing competition. Heck, if he wanted Quinn, Quinn would named the starter in fact.
I agree.
Why would Randy love a guy drafted by a failure, who he made a point of firing in a public way???
Randy has little to do with it.
-
@shepwrite said:
Yeah, that's the complication here to a straight up competition. We still don't REALLY know.I'm not entirely convinced that BQ is better than DA. But I'd like to find out.
If we were running a vertical offense that needed a gunslinger, Quinn would already be gone. But Randy has his Patriots love and got a guy who would enact it. Thus Quinn still is a Brown.
If we were running a vertical offense that needed a gunslinger, Quinn would already be gone. But Randy has his Patriots love and got a guy who would enact it. Thus Quinn still is a Brown.
I'm not sure how many offenses run a vertical offense anymore.
The Raiders?
-
I don't buy the Randy loves Quinn gig one bit. I think for Mangini, it's a straight-up, balls to the walls, guns' ablazing competition. Heck, if he wanted Quinn, Quinn would named the starter in fact.
I agree.
Why would Randy love a guy drafted by a failure, who he made a point of firing in a public way???
Randy has little to do with it.
I agree.
Why would Randy love a guy drafted by a failure, who he made a point of firing in a public way???
Randy has little to do with it.
Randy drafted Quinn, not Savage. While Savage has his faults, drafting Quinn was not one of them. He was ordered to make the Quinn trade. That is a fact.
Randy wants the Browns to be built on the Patriots philosophy and after the Savage/Crennel debacle, he will absolutely sure we will.
Derek Anderson is anti-matter to him. Everything the Patriots aren't. He wants nothing to do with him. Mangini's 'QB' competition thus IMO is half real half farce. If Quinn isn't the QB opening game, Randy will explode.
-
If we were running a vertical offense that needed a gunslinger, Quinn would already be gone. But Randy has his Patriots love and got a guy who would enact it. Thus Quinn still is a Brown.
I'm not sure how many offenses run a vertical offense anymore.
The Raiders?
-
I agree.
Why would Randy love a guy drafted by a failure, who he made a point of firing in a public way???
Randy has little to do with it.
Randy drafted Quinn, not Savage. While Savage has his faults, drafting Quinn was not one of them. He was ordered to make the Quinn trade. That is a fact.
Randy wants the Browns to be built on the Patriots philosophy and after the Savage/Crennel debacle, he will absolutely sure we will.
Derek Anderson is anti-matter to him. Everything the Patriots aren't. He wants nothing to do with him. Mangini's 'QB' competition thus IMO is half real half farce. If Quinn isn't the QB opening game, Randy will explode.
Randy drafted Quinn, not Savage. While Savage has his faults, drafting Quinn was not one of them. He was ordered to make the Quinn trade. That is a fact.
Randy wants the Browns to be built on the Patriots philosophy and after the Savage/Crennel debacle, he will absolutely sure we will.
What drugs are YOU on????
First you say Randy is involved in the day to day decisions - even going as far to say he DRAFTS the QB's.
Then you say he wants to model the team after the Patriots - and who doesn't (Not as easy it looks.)
So you're saying Robert Kraft drafts players?
Trust me, Randy Lerner is a smart guy. Smart enough to know he is an idiot when it comes to drafting players, especially when it comes to trading picks to get one, and more specifically he knows he don't know shit about QB's in the NFL. There is such a small percentage of guys who know starting QB's when they see them, and I am betting Lerner knows he isn't in that club. In fact, I am positvie he had zero to do with drafting Quinn. Maybe Savage was trying to make himself look good by making a splash for Quinn. But don't tell me Randy made that decision. That is coming from Lumnuts.
-
-
I agree.
Why would Randy love a guy drafted by a failure, who he made a point of firing in a public way???
Randy has little to do with it.
Randy drafted Quinn, not Savage. While Savage has his faults, drafting Quinn was not one of them. He was ordered to make the Quinn trade. That is a fact.
Randy wants the Browns to be built on the Patriots philosophy and after the Savage/Crennel debacle, he will absolutely sure we will.
Derek Anderson is anti-matter to him. Everything the Patriots aren't. He wants nothing to do with him. Mangini's 'QB' competition thus IMO is half real half farce. If Quinn isn't the QB opening game, Randy will explode.
While Savage has his faults, drafting Quinn was not one of them. He was ordered to make the Quinn trade. That is a fact.
I still cannot get over the fact that you actually believe what you just wrote. I am astounded that you put this on the interent, and shared this stupidity with the Browns Board. I mean come on, I offer myself up for shots here and there, but this is just blatant ignorance of the highest order. It is unbelievably moronic, and I am leaving this board right now so that your idiocy and futility don't leave its mark on me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login