WR3 possibility ?
-
-
Lot will pend on what's left after the 2nd round,, But, I'd take Chase Claypool with our second 3rd.. Minn.Tyler Johnson if still there in the 4th.. with no 5th, am hoping Oregon's Juwan Johnson might make it to the 6th.. just no more dink dwarfs please
I would love Shenault around the 3rd round.
Lot will pend on what's left after the 2nd round,, But, I'd take Chase Claypool with our second 3rd.. Minn.Tyler Johnson if still there in the 4th.. with no 5th, am hoping Oregon's Juwan Johnson might make it to the 6th.. just no more dink dwarfs please
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login