DRAFT DAY 2020 ! ! !
-
Justin Jefferson WR LSU to Minnesota at #22
-
did icecube trade OBJ for the rights to Kenneth Murray from Sota?
speed over size receivers so far
-
-
-
Chargers beat me to my own idea.
-
Pats trade 23 to Chargers. Chargers take Kenneth Murray MLB Oklahoma.
-
Is this a gift or what? I think most thought this guy wouldn’t last this long. Fair to say.?
There was talk that all of the top four OTs would be gone, so yes
There was talk that all of the top four OTs would be gone, so yes
That three QBs went before the Browns pick helped immensely.
Do you think there is a chance the Browns would consider trading a 4th rounder or later for Williams. Let him play for one year, give Wills a chance to learn the left side considering this offseason is going to be different.?
There's no chance the Browns have any interest in Williams. Too expensive. Speaking of expensive.....
I will now accept my virtual bottle of wine from Gipper, on the easiest bet I've ever made...

-
There was talk that all of the top four OTs would be gone, so yes
That three QBs went before the Browns pick helped immensely.
Do you think there is a chance the Browns would consider trading a 4th rounder or later for Williams. Let him play for one year, give Wills a chance to learn the left side considering this offseason is going to be different.?
There's no chance the Browns have any interest in Williams. Too expensive. Speaking of expensive.....
I will now accept my virtual bottle of wine from Gipper, on the easiest bet I've ever made...

That three QBs went before the Browns pick helped immensely.
There's no chance the Browns have any interest in Williams. Too expensive. Speaking of expensive.....
I will now accept my virtual bottle of wine from Gipper, on the easiest bet I've ever made...

I will get you your real one, whenever that becomes possible. Give me some ideas (but keep it to like 25 bucks).
-
$25???
h wouldn't wash his socks in a $25 bottle of wine...
And WTF am I able to see your cheap-ass reply?
$25???
h wouldn't wash his socks in a $25 bottle of wine...
And WTF am I able to see your cheap-ass reply?
It was agreed when the bet was made that that would be the budget. If I had won it would have been the same.
Why are you sticking your stupid nose in on it anyway. Don't see where it concerns you. If YOU want to buy Larry a more expensive bottle of wine, no one stopping you.
-
-
Saints took Caesar Ruiz OC MIchigan with #24
-
Vikings trade #25 to SFO who take WR Brandon Aiyuk Arizona St.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

