Skip to content

DRAFT DAY 2020 ! ! !

The Browns Board
382 41 9.6k
  • I'm hoping one of the below will still be around at the #9 today.. go BPA..

    Akeem Davis-Gaither -- add more athleticism to our LB room

    Bryce Hall - DB who should add to our S room

    Curtis Weaver - Edge

    Biadasz/Kindley/Muti - OG

    Peoples-Jones -- Make that WR room more athletic

    @unsympathetic said:

    I'm hoping one of the below will still be around at the #9 today.. go BPA..

    Akeem Davis-Gaither -- add more athleticism to our LB room

    Bryce Hall - DB who should add to our S room

    Curtis Weaver - Edge

    Biadasz/Kindley/Muti - OG

    Peoples-Jones -- Make that WR room more athletic

    They were all there I believe.  None were taken.

  • Something IIRC a reddit poster commented on a day or so ago...

    Every WR in the film room that Landry went off on in Hard Knocks is gone.