2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7
-
-
Hey-Muti to my Broncos?
That is a true steal. Walter had him a 3-5 rounder and drafttek #37 overall.
-
I'm amazed that Mike Danna went before DPJ (Michigan player talk)
-
-
Hard to think KJ hill isn’t worth a flyer If he’s there.
-
What is this crap
-
-
-
-
-
I see we finally took an interior Oineman. One who can only play center...and waits too long to snap the ball. I guess the QB's cadence has to go around the world once before it sinks into his head to snap the ball.
I see we finally took an interior Oineman. One who can only play center...and waits too long to snap the ball. I guess the QB's cadence has to go around the world once before it sinks into his head to snap the ball.
He did play a full season at OG......don't see why he could not back up both positions.
-
also i am surprised no one has mentioned that trent williams got traded for a 5th rounder to san fran
-
I see we finally took an interior Oineman. One who can only play center...and waits too long to snap the ball. I guess the QB's cadence has to go around the world once before it sinks into his head to snap the ball.
He did play a full season at OG......don't see why he could not back up both positions.
He did play a full season at OG......don't see why he could not back up both positions.
Thanks. Just goin' by NFL com's info.
-
Where do Browns go with last pick?
OLB, which we need?
a WR......but.....did the choice of Bryant augur that the Browns are going to be far more TE dependent than they are on WRs.....and will they roll with what they got at WR? (Higgins situation still a question)
-
Muti to Denver.
Panthers took Roy exactly where I thought they would - 6th round. Built one of the best interior dline's in the NFL. Good luck moving those boys out of the hole.
-
Let's see who we get
-
He did play a full season at OG......don't see why he could not back up both positions.
Thanks. Just goin' by NFL com's info.
-
-
Woody abides.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
