2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7
-
One of the Davis twins went and his brother should go soon too. Very similar identical twins and both fast for there sizes.
-
People look into stuff like this too deeply. That 3 percent group started off as a guns Rights group. If you have one asshole do something stupid with that tat then the who thing gets classified as something else. I don't know shit about them and I don't care to.
-
Thanks for the info. Just read he has a three percenter tattoo which is apparently the concern
“I got that tattoo when I was a teenager,” Rohrwasser said. “I have a lot of family in the military. I thought it stood for a military support symbol at the time. And obviously it evolved into something that I do not want to represent. And when I look back on it, I should have done way more research before I put any mark or symbol like that on my body. It’s not something that I ever want to represent. It will be covered.”
Hopefully the larger media acknowledge that rather than ruin the young mans career before it’s started.
-
One of the Davis twins went and his brother should go soon too. Very similar identical twins and both fast for there sizes.
One of the Davis twins went and his brother should go soon too. Very similar identical twins and both fast for there sizes.
Cousin Tyler just went, too...
-
One of the Davis twins went and his brother should go soon too. Very similar identical twins and both fast for there sizes.
Cousin Tyler just went, too...
-
Jordan Fuller just went to the Ravens. The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.
Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent than anything the SEC produces.
-
LOL-and did you notice the first punter to go off the board? I think the Jets took him there fearing that punter needy Detroit would take him before their later pick in the 6th. Gip just could not accept who the best punter in the draft was.
Oh, I could accept it. What was unacceptable was all the slobbering you did over him. Creepy dude.
-
LOL-and did you notice the first punter to go off the board? I think the Jets took him there fearing that punter needy Detroit would take him before their later pick in the 6th. Gip just could not accept who the best punter in the draft was.
Oh, I could accept it. What was unacceptable was all the slobbering you did over him. Creepy dude.
Oh, I could accept it. What was unacceptable was all the slobbering you did over him. Creepy dude.
Oh if he'd a played for OSU setting those kinds of records you'd of been dong the same.?
Greatest single season punter in NCAA history.
-
Jordan Fuller just went to the Ravens. The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.
Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent than anything the SEC produces.
Jordan Fuller just went to the Ravens. The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.
Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent than anything the SEC produces.
I thought he was with the Rams
-
Jordan Fuller just went to the Ravens. The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.
Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent than anything the SEC produces.
Jordan Fuller just went to the Ravens. The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.
Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent than anything the SEC produces.
See what I mean??
-
Jordan Fuller just went to the Ravens. The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.
Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent than anything the SEC produces.
Jordan Fuller just went to the Ravens. The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.
Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent than anything the SEC produces.
well then i guess we are doomed with are sec picks
-
@the-gipper the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th
-
@the-gipper the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th
@the-gipper the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th

-
@the-gipper the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th

-
Oh, I could accept it. What was unacceptable was all the slobbering you did over him. Creepy dude.
Oh if he'd a played for OSU setting those kinds of records you'd of been dong the same.?
Greatest single season punter in NCAA history.
Oh if he'd a played for OSU setting those kinds of records you'd of been dong the same.?
Greatest single season punter in NCAA history.
Uh, no. Browns drafted a guy named Tom Skladany....Punter, Ohio State.....in the first round? NOT a move I cared for. It had Modell's taint all over that. He may have been OK in round 6. Not round one.
So, maybe this guy will be the Timmy Chang/Colt Brennan or Graham Harrell of punters.
Besides...I don't see his name among the leaders here:
https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/leaders/punt-yds-per-punt-player-career.html
-
Jordan Fuller just went to the Ravens. The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.
Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent than anything the SEC produces.
See what I mean??
See what I mean??
Yes....do you see WHAT I mean?
Last time I noticed, Ohio State has produced more first round picks and more overall picks than any other school in the last like 50 years. (see the thread on that)
-
@the-gipper the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th
@the-gipper the Mr Irrelevant I took, the Michigan LB that wasn't even listed some places, just went in the 6th
OK, good. Whoever said he didn't have a chance to do so?
-
See what I mean??
Yes....do you see WHAT I mean?
Last time I noticed, Ohio State has produced more first round picks and more overall picks than any other school in the last like 50 years. (see the thread on that)
Yes....do you see WHAT I mean?
Last time I noticed, Ohio State has produced more first round picks and more overall picks than any other school in the last like 50 years. (see the thread on that)
SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.?
-
Yes....do you see WHAT I mean?
Last time I noticed, Ohio State has produced more first round picks and more overall picks than any other school in the last like 50 years. (see the thread on that)
SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.?
SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.?
Didn't realize "SEC" was a school
-
SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.?
Didn't realize "SEC" was a school
Didn't realize "SEC" was a school
He knows what I mean.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login