2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7
-
I work at FAU, Harrison is a really humble dude. A couple of things I’d say:
he was the man on offense, and our QB play was well below average. The lane train made a bad call on the starter imo. He’s a great instinct dude but needs to get better in line blocking. A lot of those balls he dropped were wounded ducks.
That is refreshing to hear and comforting in a way. The kid has physical potential and his size creates problems with most any linebacker or DB. If the catching improves with the improved passing (naturally should) then it's a home run pick.
That is refreshing to hear and comforting in a way. The kid has physical potential and his size creates problems with most any linebacker or DB. If the catching improves with the improved passing (naturally should) then it's a home run pick.
For sure. Also in the 4 or so games I watched I would at least 4-5 times he beat the man clean off the line and the ball was just bad or not there. As stupid as it sounds, when you watch FAU last year he was the dude that stood out. Clearly the best man on the field, top CB on the other team floating with him type deal.
-
-
Or tia's Muti.
-
-
This would be great time to pick up an interior lineman.
-
Or tia's Muti.
Or tia's Muti.
Ummmm.... ?
-
-
Or tia's Muti.
Or tia's Muti.
More like Tour's find. I just loved what I saw when he was mentioned.
Also, pretty sure I've had my stroke so we can let it slide.
-
Cowboys GREAT draft. Wow.
-
Tyler Biadasz off the board.
-
Or tia's Muti.
More like Tour's find. I just loved what I saw when he was mentioned.
Also, pretty sure I've had my stroke so we can let it slide.
-
My Brother from another Mother goes to the Bears. T. (revis) Gipson DE Tulsa.
-
-
-
Primus never did it for me. All that bass playing skill with jive ass songwriting. I’d rather go with some Firehose to get a bass fix.
As a steady diet? Hell, no, but fun when in the right mood.
If you're into bass players.... ever hear Dean Peer? He was the bass track on one of Stereophile's test CDs years ago... a solo bass tune called Lord's Tundra.
-
Bengals get a character issue guy
-
Yeah but I'm the one that drafted him for the Bucs in the BB draft.?
It was a pleasure being your scout, sir...
-
-
-
Who could it be, now?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login