Donovan Peoples-Jones
-
What a concept, right? Gip's like a middle school kid from 15 years ago
This doesn't just apply to him on this board.
This doesn't just apply to him on this board.
You're 100% correct
-
What a concept, right? Gip's like a middle school kid from 15 years ago
Sorry if you can’t handle someone else’s opinions. I’m sorry that you can’t stand the history of America. I’m not sure why you feel so threatened by baseball.
Sorry if you can’t handle someone else’s opinions. I’m sorry that you can’t stand the history of America. I’m not sure why you feel so threatened by baseball.
Gip, I'm not calling you a middle schooler because of your opinion on baseball
I'm calling you one because you use "gay" as an insult.
-
I think one point that might be getting missed here re: baseball is the assumption that everyone watching a sport wants to be glued to their seat with excitement for the whole game. Fuck all that. The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
I think one point that might be getting missed here re: baseball is the assumption that everyone watching a sport wants to be glued to their seat with excitement for the whole game. Fuck all that. The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
True. In the Indians games I'm been to it seems like most fans there are doing something besides watching the game.
I'm used to, and prefer, non stop standing and cheering in a student section for 3+ hours completely engaged in what's going on.
-
Sorry if you can’t handle someone else’s opinions. I’m sorry that you can’t stand the history of America. I’m not sure why you feel so threatened by baseball.
Gip, I'm not calling you a middle schooler because of your opinion on baseball
I'm calling you one because you use "gay" as an insult.
Gip, I'm not calling you a middle schooler because of your opinion on baseball
I'm calling you one because you use "gay" as an insult.
OK, well, as I said...it was YOUR generation that converted the use of the term "gay" to mean "weak/lame". ....or, were you not aware of that? Apparently I, the old guy, am more in tune with what your generation is doing that you are. I just thought I would use that so that you could understand. Apparently not.
So, fine....just substitute weak and lame in for gay...and maybe you can comprehend.
-
Gip, I'm not calling you a middle schooler because of your opinion on baseball
I'm calling you one because you use "gay" as an insult.
OK, well, as I said...it was YOUR generation that converted the use of the term "gay" to mean "weak/lame". ....or, were you not aware of that? Apparently I, the old guy, am more in tune with what your generation is doing that you are. I just thought I would use that so that you could understand. Apparently not.
So, fine....just substitute weak and lame in for gay...and maybe you can comprehend.
OK, well, as I said...it was YOUR generation that converted the use of the term "gay" to mean "weak/lame". ....or, were you not aware of that? Apparently I, the old guy, am more in tune with what your generation is doing that you are. I just thought I would use that so that you could understand. Apparently not.
So, fine....just substitute weak and lame in for gay...and maybe you can comprehend.
Damn you're insufferable. What is/was your occupation again?
And yeah, we did. And most people have also completely grown out of it. It's weird to see an elderly person not only adopt the terminology and then stick with it in 2020.
-
I think one point that might be getting missed here re: baseball is the assumption that everyone watching a sport wants to be glued to their seat with excitement for the whole game. Fuck all that. The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
True. In the Indians games I'm been to it seems like most fans there are doing something besides watching the game.
I'm used to, and prefer, non stop standing and cheering in a student section for 3+ hours completely engaged in what's going on.
True. In the Indians games I'm been to it seems like most fans there are doing something besides watching the game.
I'm used to, and prefer, non stop standing and cheering in a student section for 3+ hours completely engaged in what's going on.
Actually. I think you are wrong...or you are lying. People ARE watching the game at baseball. Its just that, yes, there is time between pitches to like look over here, look over there....look at your phone. Etc. Just like there is time between football plays. So, you could be just as accurate to say that people watching a football game are doing something besides watching a game. I do know that I certainly do "more other things" while watching football game than I do watching a baseball game.
And NEVER have I seen crowds of any kind at a college soccer game....and I went to a school with one of the best college soccer programs in the country. And what I see on TV, the fans there are NOT engaged watching a game...but are engaged in socializing, and singing etc. . When on rare occasion there is some action in the game, sure they pay attention...on those rare occasions. Just like any sport.
-
OK, well, as I said...it was YOUR generation that converted the use of the term "gay" to mean "weak/lame". ....or, were you not aware of that? Apparently I, the old guy, am more in tune with what your generation is doing that you are. I just thought I would use that so that you could understand. Apparently not.
So, fine....just substitute weak and lame in for gay...and maybe you can comprehend.
Damn you're insufferable. What is/was your occupation again?
And yeah, we did. And most people have also completely grown out of it. It's weird to see an elderly person not only adopt the terminology and then stick with it in 2020.
Damn you're insufferable. What is/was your occupation again?
And yeah, we did. And most people have also completely grown out of it. It's weird to see an elderly person not only adopt the terminology and then stick with it in 2020.
Lets put it this way....maybe you have outgrown the language....but you have not outgrown the actualness of what it means. You and your arguments and the game that you like that bores most people are still lame/weak/gay. Of course, in my generation we too had words that stood in for weak and lame. I doubt you would comprehend them however.
-
Damn you're insufferable. What is/was your occupation again?
And yeah, we did. And most people have also completely grown out of it. It's weird to see an elderly person not only adopt the terminology and then stick with it in 2020.
Lets put it this way....maybe you have outgrown the language....but you have not outgrown the actualness of what it means. You and your arguments and the game that you like that bores most people are still lame/weak/gay. Of course, in my generation we too had words that stood in for weak and lame. I doubt you would comprehend them however.
Again, insufferable lol.
Did you have a career in law like I thought someone said? If so that would make perfect sense
-
Again, insufferable lol.
Did you have a career in law like I thought someone said? If so that would make perfect sense
Again, insufferable lol.
But per your wish, you can continue to suffer.
Did you have a career in law like I thought someone said? If so that would make perfect sense
What makes sense is that you have yet to grow the fuck up. So worried over this......trying to pretend you are too cool for school over it. You aren't. You are just being a baby. So try a little maturity first.....and maturity is NOT pretending that certain things you may have said or done when you are young are now to gauche for you. That is just disingenuous. Weak/lame/gay.
-
I think one point that might be getting missed here re: baseball is the assumption that everyone watching a sport wants to be glued to their seat with excitement for the whole game. Fuck all that. The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
I hear ya. It's great to take a nap with the ball game on. You're only aroused when the crowd and announcers get excited....the rest of the time you can snooze.
-
The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
I hear ya. It's great to take a nap with the ball game on. You're only aroused when the crowd and announcers get excited....the rest of the time you can snooze.
-
Again, insufferable lol.
But per your wish, you can continue to suffer.
Did you have a career in law like I thought someone said? If so that would make perfect sense
What makes sense is that you have yet to grow the fuck up. So worried over this......trying to pretend you are too cool for school over it. You aren't. You are just being a baby. So try a little maturity first.....and maturity is NOT pretending that certain things you may have said or done when you are young are now to gauche for you. That is just disingenuous. Weak/lame/gay.
What makes sense is that you have yet to grow the fuck up. So worried over this......trying to pretend you are too cool for school over it. You aren't. You are just being a baby. So try a little maturity first.....and maturity is NOT pretending that certain things you may have said or done when you are young are now to gauche for you. That is just disingenuous. Weak/lame/gay.
You have to be a lawyer because now you're defending your use of gay as a derogatory term by attacking me for not using it lol
-
I think one point that might be getting missed here re: baseball is the assumption that everyone watching a sport wants to be glued to their seat with excitement for the whole game. Fuck all that. The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
True. In the Indians games I'm been to it seems like most fans there are doing something besides watching the game.
I'm used to, and prefer, non stop standing and cheering in a student section for 3+ hours completely engaged in what's going on.
TI'm used to, and prefer, non stop standing and cheering in a student section for 3+ hours completely engaged in what's going on.
I did not know you were an Aggie...
-
What makes sense is that you have yet to grow the fuck up. So worried over this......trying to pretend you are too cool for school over it. You aren't. You are just being a baby. So try a little maturity first.....and maturity is NOT pretending that certain things you may have said or done when you are young are now to gauche for you. That is just disingenuous. Weak/lame/gay.
You have to be a lawyer because now you're defending your use of gay as a derogatory term by attacking me for not using it lol
You have to be a lawyer because now you're defending your use of gay as a derogatory term by attacking me for not using it lol
If you want to think that gay (as in weak/lame) is a derogatory term to be applied to you I won't burst your bubble. But that is not the primary derogatory term that can be applied to you: Phony, immature, fatuous, jejune. Each a more apt term.
-
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
-
Hey, if baseball can get people aroused I understand why it's popular among the older folk
Just gotta get Mrs. Wife to watch.
-
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
Peppers isn’t long and his jersey is on sale
-
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
Then just go with Peeps. That will fit.
-
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
I can't buy a custom Peoples-Jones jersey because his last name is too long for the "Name" field on the shop site!
What about "Peeps-Jones"?
-
I think one point that might be getting missed here re: baseball is the assumption that everyone watching a sport wants to be glued to their seat with excitement for the whole game. Fuck all that. The ebb and flow and relative relaxed nature of baseball is one of the things l enjoy about it.
True. In the Indians games I'm been to it seems like most fans there are doing something besides watching the game.
I'm used to, and prefer, non stop standing and cheering in a student section for 3+ hours completely engaged in what's going on.
I'm used to, and prefer, non stop standing and cheering in a student section for 3+ hours completely engaged in what's going on.
What specific soccer game did this occur?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login