Skip to content

Jamal Lewis

The Browns Board
45 8 3.0k
  • \ said:

    By the way, just and FYI. On the front page of the board, if you request your password, it isn't working. It didn't recognize my name or email. I had to come all the way into the forum to get it to work tonight.

    I hate this platform already .... we are looking into more changes and aren't ruling out moving again. I'm still arguing with the new host over the outages we had the past two Sundays and I'm sure we will experience again thursday night. It's BS, we are continuing to work on things.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    By the way, just and FYI. On the front page of the board, if you request your password, it isn't working. It didn't recognize my name or email. I had to come all the way into the forum to get it to work tonight.

    I hate this platform already .... we are looking into more changes and aren't ruling out moving again. I'm still arguing with the new host over the outages we had the past two Sundays and I'm sure we will experience again thursday night. It's BS, we are continuing to work on things.

    Is that also why I get an SQL error about 5 times a day too? I know you said that the old platform/host was over loading, but I can't ever remember running into a single problem (as a user) on the old one.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    By the way, just and FYI. On the front page of the board, if you request your password, it isn't working. It didn't recognize my name or email. I had to come all the way into the forum to get it to work tonight.

    I hate this platform already .... we are looking into more changes and aren't ruling out moving again. I'm still arguing with the new host over the outages we had the past two Sundays and I'm sure we will experience again thursday night. It's BS, we are continuing to work on things.

    Is that also why I get an SQL error about 5 times a day too? I know you said that the old platform/host was over loading, but I can't ever remember running into a single problem (as a user) on the old one.

    Yes, this system is as fragile as Stallworth. The old system was sound as hell, I can't really recall ever having but maybe one or two outages in the 5 years we were there. You get that a day now, if not more. The problem with the old system is that we were 3x's over capacity. Not just borderline over capacity, but 3x's over quota ... and they asked us to get off their shared server well over a year ago, and basically just proceeded to pelt us in overage fees until we did. We are trying to find a happy medium (room to grow at a managable budget).

    We're learning alot, and hope to put this all behind us soon for many years of fun.

    Who knows what is in store for tonight ... expect chaos with this system tonight around kick-off ... da bastards.

  • Is it just me and our new Vista computer? When I click the back arrow on IE, there's this hesitation for about 20 secs.

    Sometimes, it works find.

    Then it gets lost. This platform, Ate, is often slower than DA's feet...

  • Vista is not helping your situation, Cal.