Skip to content

Top Five Concerts You Attended...

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
44 12 1.5k 1
  • Elvis - Two weeks before he croaked.. Someone couldn't make it so I got to go see him.. The guy was a great showman.. Even with all the excess weight he had on.

    Triumph - Richfield Colliseum was rocking loud that night. It was the loudest concert they ever had at 92. Decibels. My ears were still ringing 2 days later.. Great show.. Foghat and Kix opened.

    Stevie Ray Vaughan - Music Hall 1986 What a great show.. He broke strings on 5 of the guitars he used that night and didn't miss a beat.

    Albert King - Peabodys downunder . Blues legends come and go.. But this guy was a power house and a huge influence on many including myself

    Dweezil Plays Zappa - Saw him 5 years ago at the House of Blues. The son of Frank Zappa.. Talented guitarist and musician period..That band rocked. They had some chick playing Sax and she blew the doors off the place..

    AC/DC - I had to add this extra one because Angus Young (lead Guitar) is the greatest showman on the planet.. He was non stop perpetual motion..This was the thunderstruck tour 91-92...

    @nickers said:

    Elvis - Two weeks before he croaked.. Someone couldn't make it so I got to go see him.. The guy was a great showman.. Even with all the excess weight he had on.

    Triumph - Richfield Colliseum was rocking loud that night. It was the loudest concert they ever had at 92. Decibels. My ears were still ringing 2 days later.. Great show.. Foghat and Kix opened.

    Stevie Ray Vaughan - Music Hall 1986 What a great show.. He broke strings on 5 of the guitars he used that night and didn't miss a beat.

    Albert King - Peabodys downunder . Blues legends come and go.. But this guy was a power house and a huge influence on many including myself

    Dweezil Plays Zappa - Saw him 5 years ago at the House of Blues. The son of Frank Zappa.. Talented guitarist and musician period..That band rocked. They had some chick playing Sax and she blew the doors off the place..

    AC/DC - I had to add this extra one because Angus Young (lead Guitar) is the greatest showman on the planet.. He was non stop perpetual motion..This was the thunderstruck tour 91-92...

    I was at thunderstruck at the omni in AtlantaΒ 

    security let me down on the floor (made it up to 3rd or 4th row ) for a few songs and then tapped me on the shoulder (time to go back to your seat young stoner lad)

    everyone i have talked to said Dweezil plays Zappa is bad ass

    I saw STV on couldnt stand the weather tour in a high school gym in Laport Ind man he was kinda drunk but still just killed it

  • Elvis - Two weeks before he croaked.. Someone couldn't make it so I got to go see him.. The guy was a great showman.. Even with all the excess weight he had on.

    Triumph - Richfield Colliseum was rocking loud that night. It was the loudest concert they ever had at 92. Decibels. My ears were still ringing 2 days later.. Great show.. Foghat and Kix opened.

    Stevie Ray Vaughan - Music Hall 1986 What a great show.. He broke strings on 5 of the guitars he used that night and didn't miss a beat.

    Albert King - Peabodys downunder . Blues legends come and go.. But this guy was a power house and a huge influence on many including myself

    Dweezil Plays Zappa - Saw him 5 years ago at the House of Blues. The son of Frank Zappa.. Talented guitarist and musician period..That band rocked. They had some chick playing Sax and she blew the doors off the place..

    AC/DC - I had to add this extra one because Angus Young (lead Guitar) is the greatest showman on the planet.. He was non stop perpetual motion..This was the thunderstruck tour 91-92...

    @nickers said:

    Albert King

    Makes me want to spin I'm in a Phone Booth, Baby.

  • @nickers said:

    Albert King

    Makes me want to spin I'm in a Phone Booth, Baby.

    @tour2ma said:

    Makes me want to spin I'm in a Phone Booth, Baby.

    I used to have that on vinyl

  • @tour2ma said:

    Makes me want to spin I'm in a Phone Booth, Baby.

    I used to have that on vinyl

    @nickers said:

    I used to have that on vinyl

    I still do... πŸ™‚