Skip to content

Observation for Friday 7/31

The Browns Board
21 15 1.3k
  • Just something I was talking about the other evening....If you were born in 1970, in Pittsburgh, then you've really never experienced any long time losing streaks.... Your team won most of the time and you have 6 rings to be proud of... When the losing begins you'll see tons of fans jumping off that bandwagon and go into 1970's brain freeze for the rest of their lives....

    Peace

    T.Dawg

    @daddybull1 said:

    Just something I was talking about the other evening....If you were born in 1970, in Pittsburgh, then you've really never experienced any long time losing streaks.... Your team won most of the time and you have 6 rings to be proud of... When the losing begins you'll see tons of fans jumping off that bandwagon and go into 1970's brain freeze for the rest of their lives....

    This to me is a jealous sentiment that most Browns fans share, of which I disagree. (Not directed @ you personally bull1) There certainly are some Steelers fans who "jumped on the bandwagon" but at least they have one to jump onto. But seriously speaking, I highly doubt there are so many that make up Steeler Nation that if they start losing 40-50% of their fans will jump off. They're great fans.

    As if Browns fans corner the market on rabid support.