Washington Redskins
-
It's smart. They get to sell a limited edition release of merch.
I kinda want a "Washington Football Team" shirt honestly
-
It's smart. They get to sell a limited edition release of merch.
I kinda want a "Washington Football Team" shirt honestly
It's smart. They get to sell a limited edition release of merch.
I kinda want a "Washington Football Team" shirt honestly
You probably like it because it takes a cue from finookball....just having a generic name for a team, no nickname. Like the new Cincinnati team...just called like "Cincinnati Soccer team" or something.
By the way...which MLS team has your rooting interest?
-
It's smart. They get to sell a limited edition release of merch.
I kinda want a "Washington Football Team" shirt honestly
It's smart. They get to sell a limited edition release of merch.
I kinda want a "Washington Football Team" shirt honestly
Maybe the "Cleveland Baseball Club" next ?
-
The Sentinel's.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login