Skip to content

If There's 1 Game Film To Epitomize DA

The Browns Board
22 13 844
  • ALL I WANT IS TO DESTROY THE STEELERS. And couldnt give a rats ass who the qb is.

  • Formerly Stone said:

    If flugel is really BQ's boyfriend it's going to be hard to watch this year unfold as BQ is not the answer either.

    LOL! Sick basterds - I love every damn one of yuz! Seriously though, I dropped Troy Smith like a bad habit the day he entered the bird cage! Man did that ever SUCK moose nuts!

    Honestly, I'm not as MUCH of a BQ fan as I am of getting the RIGHT guy starting here. I've just seen DA's first 27 starts and I HATE rollercoaster rides every bit as much as I hate REGRESSION for 3 straight years. I didn't DRAFT Quinn but since he represents a 1st round pick and a second - it would be nice to see more than 2 or 3 starts for the commitment. That tells me VERY important pick I had nothing to do with making.

    We're doing this backwards IMO. The time to see what you have in him isn't after another inexperienced nobody gets 27-37 starts and proves he regresses 4 straight seasons. THEN, you throw your 1st round kid out there after you've flushed another season down the crapper and half the team has quit or is thinking about greener pastures elsewhere. Do you REALLY want to se that oncore 1 more time folks?

    31 NFL Teams didn't want DA as their starter when he was offered up in the offseason. Greythan posted something to the effect of "when does NFL FILM dictate whom a team wants as a starting QB." Do you think 31 other teams didn't break out film on DA?

    I'm trying to get excited about the season in thinking "out with the OLD and in with the new." I could go back to talking oline or defense but the truth is those threads don't get legs and die quickly.

    - Tom F.