Who do you think has the edge in the QB competition?
-
I am going to laugh when Mark Sanchez falls flat on his face and we won't have to discuss "what could have been" with him.
-
I am going to laugh when Mark Sanchez falls flat on his face and we won't have to discuss "what could have been" with him.
-
I still cant believe people are calling Quinn a stop gap when he has played 1 fully healthy game in the NFL (his first one btw with only 2 days of practice), and in that game posted a 104 QB rating
You are all nuts
Not physically gifted? WHAT?!?!? Do I really need to bump up my Quinn arm strength myth thread once AGAIN?
-
@shepwrite said:
Two words: Mark. Sanchez.Or Sam. Bradford. And I'll be watching a lot of Western Michigan and Cincinnati games this year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login