NFL Top 100 - #1 Jamie Gillan
-
Well, I think you are referring to the basic institutional corruption that has occurred in our government since Washington left office. Trump's corruption is far more of the purely crass variety. Do this for me, give me this money...and I will do that for you, or I won't do that for you if you don't do my bidding, or give me that money. I guess you could say that his corruption is more "blue collar" corruption than the typical kind of "White collar" kind of corruption that you reference. Trump just engages in exponentially more of each kind of corruption than any of his predecessors. I mean, Trump has been on both sides of the White collar corruption. He gave money to all kinds of candidates, if I recall. Hell, he may have even contributed to Joe Biden's election campaigns. In checking...apparently Yes. Biden, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, John Kerry among other prominent Ds have received contributions from Trump...or his kids.
-
MORE BULLSHIT!!.. From a bullshit site... LOL.. You all are bamboozled by the Liberal Communist Political movement... Enjoy kneeling to Omar,Talib and Allah!
Imagine having your guy, the guy you've wanted your whole life, as the president of this country. Imagine his political party controlling a major legislative branch of our government, as well as the majority of the Supreme Court. Yet somehow, with your guy having about as much power as humanely possible thinking this to be true. It either makes you extremely dumb or admitting your idol can't stop his enemies despite wielding a much bigger sword. And then realize they have the same ability to vote-please vote.
Anyway, will be super interesting how COVID rocks the NFL. I know they are likely learning less than nothing watching the MLB crumble around the pandemic, but I sure as shit hope they're at least thinking of plan B.
Imagine having your guy, the guy you've wanted your whole life, as the president of this country. Imagine his political party controlling a major legislative branch of our government, as well as the majority of the Supreme Court. Yet somehow, with your guy having about as much power as humanely possible thinking this to be true. It either makes you extremely dumb or admitting your idol can't stop his enemies despite wielding a much bigger sword. And then realize they have the same ability to vote-please vote.
Anyway, will be super interesting how COVID rocks the NFL. I know they are likely learning less than nothing watching the MLB crumble around the pandemic, but I sure as shit hope they're at least thinking of plan B.
I'm not a huge fan of Trump.. .... But I don't think he's the worst either.. I'll take him over the corrupt,Communist dems who obviously hate America.... I'll just leave it at that...
-
Imagine having your guy, the guy you've wanted your whole life, as the president of this country. Imagine his political party controlling a major legislative branch of our government, as well as the majority of the Supreme Court. Yet somehow, with your guy having about as much power as humanely possible thinking this to be true. It either makes you extremely dumb or admitting your idol can't stop his enemies despite wielding a much bigger sword. And then realize they have the same ability to vote-please vote.
Anyway, will be super interesting how COVID rocks the NFL. I know they are likely learning less than nothing watching the MLB crumble around the pandemic, but I sure as shit hope they're at least thinking of plan B.
I'm not a huge fan of Trump.. .... But I don't think he's the worst either.. I'll take him over the corrupt,Communist dems who obviously hate America.... I'll just leave it at that...
I'm not a huge fan of Trump.. .... But I don't think he's the worst either.. I'll take him over the corrupt,Communist dems who obviously hate America.... I'll just leave it at that...
No as someone who has made a study of presidents long before he ever came on the scene I can tell you definitively that Trump will go down in history as the worst president we’ve ever had. There’s really no debate about it.
-
Imagine having your guy, the guy you've wanted your whole life, as the president of this country. Imagine his political party controlling a major legislative branch of our government, as well as the majority of the Supreme Court. Yet somehow, with your guy having about as much power as humanely possible thinking this to be true. It either makes you extremely dumb or admitting your idol can't stop his enemies despite wielding a much bigger sword. And then realize they have the same ability to vote-please vote.
Anyway, will be super interesting how COVID rocks the NFL. I know they are likely learning less than nothing watching the MLB crumble around the pandemic, but I sure as shit hope they're at least thinking of plan B.
I'm not a huge fan of Trump.. .... But I don't think he's the worst either.. I'll take him over the corrupt,Communist dems who obviously hate America.... I'll just leave it at that...
I'm not a huge fan of Trump.. .... But I don't think he's the worst either.. I'll take him over the corrupt,Communist dems who obviously hate America.... I'll just leave it at that...
That's the problem with nickers... he never "leaves it at that".
He's always striving to say something even more idiotic than the last idiotic thing he said.
You can't say he sits on his laurels, though.
-
I'm not a huge fan of Trump.. .... But I don't think he's the worst either.. I'll take him over the corrupt,Communist dems who obviously hate America.... I'll just leave it at that...
No as someone who has made a study of presidents long before he ever came on the scene I can tell you definitively that Trump will go down in history as the worst president we’ve ever had. There’s really no debate about it.
No as someone who has made a study of presidents long before he ever came on the scene I can tell you definitively that Trump will go down in history as the worst president we’ve ever had. There’s really no debate about it.
He might be going for the most loved/hated president of all time and if he keeps saying stupid stuff might actually lose to Biden.
NOTE: I normally NEVER get into politics or religion on sports boards it is a divisive almost guaranteed "no win" situation..... except here on the poli board which can be entertaining.

-
I'm not a huge fan of Trump.. .... But I don't think he's the worst either.. I'll take him over the corrupt,Communist dems who obviously hate America.... I'll just leave it at that...
No as someone who has made a study of presidents long before he ever came on the scene I can tell you definitively that Trump will go down in history as the worst president we’ve ever had. There’s really no debate about it.
No as someone who has made a study of presidents long before he ever came on the scene I can tell you definitively that Trump will go down in history as the worst president we’ve ever had. There’s really no debate about it.
Ah you conveniently forgot Obama , the Manchurian Candidate who sold America out... Yeah.. You're fucking high old man..... You are one of Allah's ardent worshippers , apparently
-
No as someone who has made a study of presidents long before he ever came on the scene I can tell you definitively that Trump will go down in history as the worst president we’ve ever had. There’s really no debate about it.
Ah you conveniently forgot Obama , the Manchurian Candidate who sold America out... Yeah.. You're fucking high old man..... You are one of Allah's ardent worshippers , apparently
-
Jeepers! Keep to the Topic! I can't* be the only sports fan to click on topics "to avoid* the world news & covid"? We have a Polly board for the Clinton's & a Football & Corona Virus Topic for the problem solvers.... and thanks for the attempted kind words..JPPT1974
now back to a on Topic Question (hopefully)- How does Gillan pass a league covid test, if dead corona virus cells will still kick-off to a positive covid league test? ? He's had 3 failed tests in just over a month...but hey, "am feeling fine"
-
You are a fucking idiot
Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative. Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....
-
You are a fucking idiot
Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative. Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....
-
take it to the political board, folks. that is why it was created...just my two cents.
-
take it to the political board, folks. that is why it was created...just my two cents.
thanks! & your pm message box is either full or blocked? i tried to pm you on polly stuff, that employee's can't post on social media sites..ya know, employee spies that don't like true things being discussed..hit me back if or when your HR dept gets covid clearance
-
You are a fucking idiot
Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative. Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....
Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative. Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....
Oh, I have plenty to go on. I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.
-
Jeepers! Keep to the Topic! I can't* be the only sports fan to click on topics "to avoid* the world news & covid"? We have a Polly board for the Clinton's & a Football & Corona Virus Topic for the problem solvers.... and thanks for the attempted kind words..JPPT1974
now back to a on Topic Question (hopefully)- How does Gillan pass a league covid test, if dead corona virus cells will still kick-off to a positive covid league test? ? He's had 3 failed tests in just over a month...but hey, "am feeling fine"
Jeepers! Keep to the Topic! I can't* be the only sports fan to click on topics "to avoid* the world news & covid"? We have a Polly board for the Clinton's & a Football & Corona Virus Topic for the problem solvers.... and thanks for the attempted kind words..JPPT1974
now back to a on Topic Question (hopefully)- How does Gillan pass a league covid test, if dead corona virus cells will still kick-off to a positive covid league test? ? He's had 3 failed tests in just over a month...but hey, "am feeling fine"
Fair enough.
-
-
Yes, take this over to the hell that Cal created lol
-
Yes, take this over to the hell that Cal created lol
Just to be accurate......I don't think Cal created it.....I suspect Stan did....but at the behest of Cal. And I don't know who, if anyone actually acts as moderator there. I don't patronize...because, as I said, I charge for my legal/political consultations.....though, yes, I have given away too much here as it is.
-
No as someone who has made a study of presidents long before he ever came on the scene I can tell you definitively that Trump will go down in history as the worst president we’ve ever had. There’s really no debate about it.
Ah you conveniently forgot Obama , the Manchurian Candidate who sold America out... Yeah.. You're fucking high old man..... You are one of Allah's ardent worshippers , apparently
-
Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative. Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....
Oh, I have plenty to go on. I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.
Oh, I have plenty to go on. I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You sound like a typical whiney Libatrd that you are... When you can't think of anything intelligent to say... Just start swearing and calling people names like the rest of the idiot liberals... You do it well old man....
-
But... you ARE an idiot
Lol .. Being called an idiot by an even BIGGER IDIOT! is hilarious!..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
