Ladies and Gentlemen, Slow the hell down.....
-
Grossi and Doeschuck have spent the last 2+ years asking RAC in every press conference "how's Quinn lookin in practice??? Do you think you should bench Anderson and start Quinnie next week???"
Don't try to imagine they aren't BQ Fags.
Watch Tony G's next interview with Quinn.: "Hey Brady, people question your arm, but they look amazing from where I'm standing, have you been lifting weights like 24 hours a day lately?"
Douche, name one writer who's said something positive about Quinn who you don't classify as a Quinnie?
Thanks Fraud.
-
Grossi and Doeschuck have spent the last 2+ years asking RAC in every press conference "how's Quinn lookin in practice??? Do you think you should bench Anderson and start Quinnie next week???"
Don't try to imagine they aren't BQ Fags.
Watch Tony G's next interview with Quinn.: "Hey Brady, people question your arm, but they look amazing from where I'm standing, have you been lifting weights like 24 hours a day lately?"
Douche, name one writer who's said something positive about Quinn who you don't classify as a Quinnie?
Thanks Fraud.
name one writer who's said something positive about Quinn who you don't classify as a Quinnie?
I don't recall classifying any writers as "Quinnies"
You may be thinking of "BQ Fags"
And unfortunately I don't know who has and has not said positive things about Quinnie.
But I do know Grossi and Doerschuck each want a hot beef injection from Quinn. That is fact.
-
name one writer who's said something positive about Quinn who you don't classify as a Quinnie?
I don't recall classifying any writers as "Quinnies"
You may be thinking of "BQ Fags"
And unfortunately I don't know who has and has not said positive things about Quinnie.
But I do know Grossi and Doerschuck each want a hot beef injection from Quinn. That is fact.
-
And unfortunately I don't know who has and has not said positive things about Quinnie.
But I do know Grossi and Doerschuck each want a hot beef injection from Quinn. That is fact.
How would you know about Grossi and Doerschuck's love without knowing what they've said about Quinn?
Please. You read everything related to the Browns QB situation. Pluto's said positive things about Quinn. Is he afflicted like Grossi/Doerschuck? Is it possible to say something complimentary about Quinn and avoid your childish label?
You're fun today because its not taking much effort. Fish meet barrel.
-
From what I hear DA lost some points today....
kicking pylons, dropping f-bombs.... that kind of stuff get you an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty...
Thats a Mangini "high character guy" right there
Quinn threw some bad passes today it seems, he went up to Furrey and apologized....
See the difference?
But then again like I said, this is just practice and it all means nothing until we see what happens in an actual NFL season game
-
The first two preseason games will sort this out. The winner will be declared and start game 3 of preseason. Let's just hope the real QB's show up.. however good or bad in the first 2 games to allow the coaches to make the right call. whatever that may be..I trust the coach on this one. I have been reading those twitters on a ton of team pages.. Trust me the word interception is one of the most used words.. and not just in cleveburg.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login