Skip to content

Baker admits some things

The Browns Board
23 11 648 1
  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Is anyone going to discuss the fact that Baker doesn't look very good so far? I know he hasn't gotten much work and he doesn't always have his full compliment of weapons, but I'm starting to worry. The Ravens cometh...amd cometh SOON. 

  • Is anyone going to discuss the fact that Baker doesn't look very good so far? I know he hasn't gotten much work and he doesn't always have his full compliment of weapons, but I'm starting to worry. The Ravens cometh...amd cometh SOON. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Is anyone going to discuss the fact that Baker doesn't look very good so far? I know he hasn't gotten much work and he doesn't always have his full compliment of weapons, but I'm starting to worry. The Ravens cometh...amd cometh SOON. 

    Wouldn't it be a kicker if the Browns upset them? I really think getting them early helps, enough? Probably not. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Is anyone going to discuss the fact that Baker doesn't look very good so far? I know he hasn't gotten much work and he doesn't always have his full compliment of weapons, but I'm starting to worry. The Ravens cometh...amd cometh SOON. 

    Wouldn't it be a kicker if the Browns upset them? I really think getting them early helps, enough? Probably not. 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @icecube said:

    Wouldn't it be a kicker if the Browns upset them? I really think getting them early helps, enough? Probably not. 

    I hope you're right!