Skip to content

Dutch's 2020 Browns Questions

The Browns Board
28 15 1.4k
  • Gentlemen:   Check you picks.     Remember there are 17 games this season.    Some of your picks don't "add" up.   

    Wrong link, I'm drunk.    Check '22

  • Gentlemen:   Check you picks.     Remember there are 17 games this season.    Some of your picks don't "add" up.   

    Wrong link, I'm drunk.    Check '22

    @coyote said:

    Gentlemen:   Check you picks.     Remember there are 17 games this season.    Some of your picks don't "add" up.   

    I'm not sure how you did this Coyote,  but somehow you got on the 2020 Dutch Questions! That explains all the 16 game predictions Coyote!

  • Not gonna lie, I was trippin' the hell out. 

  • Wrong link.   And I'm drunk.............?

  • Not gonna lie, I was trippin' the hell out. 

    @d-bone said:

    Not gonna lie, I was trippin' the hell out. 

    D Bone you should be trippen out, your post is why I posted this.     Your picks don't add up for 2022..............?

  • @d-bone said:

    Not gonna lie, I was trippin' the hell out. 

    D Bone you should be trippen out, your post is why I posted this.     Your picks don't add up for 2022..............?

    @coyote said:

    D Bone you should be trippen out, your post is why I posted this.     Your picks don't add up for 2022..............?

    OMG !   You had me seeing double there Coyote. 

    And how have you been doing ?  mjp

  • @coyote said:

    D Bone you should be trippen out, your post is why I posted this.     Your picks don't add up for 2022..............?

    OMG !   You had me seeing double there Coyote. 

    And how have you been doing ?  mjp

    @mjp28 said:

    OMG !   You had me seeing double there Coyote. 

    And how have you been doing ?  mjp

    This old factory worker been workin his ass off,  drinking too much and shooting pool in a league.    Overall not too bad.      How ya been MJP?

  • @mjp28 said:

    OMG !   You had me seeing double there Coyote. 

    And how have you been doing ?  mjp

    This old factory worker been workin his ass off,  drinking too much and shooting pool in a league.    Overall not too bad.      How ya been MJP?

    @coyote said:

    This old factory worker been workin his ass off,  drinking too much and shooting pool in a league.    Overall not too bad.      How ya been MJP?

    Oh yeah I hear you Coyote,   I spent 25+ years of my working life in the steel industry   -and-  the first 11 years from when I was 18 on up at the USS Youngstown  Works

    THOSE were the best years of  my life.....the   "hot, dirty and dangerous "  years but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

    I finished up wearing a tie in a second floor office.....great job but not freakin' exciting if you know what I mean.    😉

    .......but not hot cars, motorcycles and the old Youngstown mill bar nightlife, shooting some stick, gambling joints and strip clubs  all gone now....... (but oh yeah,  back 1969-1980 for me WHEW ! ) 

    ......* edit add, in 1981 USS closed up all of their mills in Youngstown,  i moved on to GATX manufacturing railroad tank cars, largest producer in the USA right there in Masury, Ohio.   They shut down in 1984, got out of manufacturing cars, they instead bought them from non-union shops down South,  my job went to Chicago in the Loop, 19th floor.  I DIDN'T GO, left them and moved on all still here in NE OHIO.

    America continued to manufacture less, buy cheap overseas where possible.   I hope they continue to wake up again now.  Wow that ended up being a lot.    ❤️  The end, im retired.   

    ●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•●

    Now back to the  Dutch's  2022 Browns Questions and more 2022 excitement. 

    And  the wife retired in 2018 and were living the quiet retired life.   Cooking and puttering in her herb garden.  Nice.

    ........but the trip down memory lane was nice,  enjoy yours now.   🙂