I fear this will be the case
-
Yes Tour we. I think there were enough fans excited by the last half of the season. I was, even though I to Preferred to keep Dorsey and Greg Williams. There are going to be haters no matter who gets the head coaching job. C'est la vie. That doesn't mean I wasn't optimistic and excited that maybe, just maybe the next season could go like the second half of the year. Things happened right? Frankly IIRC while my heart said Mayfield my head said Rosen.
Oh well, I'm the eternal optimist.
And now ESPN has the Browns predicted last place in the AFC North. Who thinks Jimmy will give the regime a second ear if that happens?
First... apparently "eternity" is about a day long...

Not saying that even I did not come around to being optimistic about the Freddie era... short lived as that optimism was. Just saying that a universal "we" isn't near applicable when it comes to Freddie's selection. The man had very little experience running a squad let alone a locker room.
Leadership and organization are the most important attributes for a HC.
As for Jimmah... we'd have to put a shit-show on the field rivaling Hue's to even tempt him to make a change in 2021.
Not saying that even I did not come around to being optimistic about the Freddie era... short lived as that optimism was. Just saying that a universal "we" isn't near applicable when it comes to Freddie's selection. The man had very little experience running a squad let alone a locker room.
I was excited as well, but it was short lived. Game 1 REALLY woke me up and had me saying, "Uh oh."
-
Yes Tour we. I think there were enough fans excited by the last half of the season. I was, even though I to Preferred to keep Dorsey and Greg Williams. There are going to be haters no matter who gets the head coaching job. C'est la vie. That doesn't mean I wasn't optimistic and excited that maybe, just maybe the next season could go like the second half of the year. Things happened right? Frankly IIRC while my heart said Mayfield my head said Rosen.
Oh well, I'm the eternal optimist.
And now ESPN has the Browns predicted last place in the AFC North. Who thinks Jimmy will give the regime a second ear if that happens?
First... apparently "eternity" is about a day long...

Not saying that even I did not come around to being optimistic about the Freddie era... short lived as that optimism was. Just saying that a universal "we" isn't near applicable when it comes to Freddie's selection. The man had very little experience running a squad let alone a locker room.
Leadership and organization are the most important attributes for a HC.
As for Jimmah... we'd have to put a shit-show on the field rivaling Hue's to even tempt him to make a change in 2021.
First... apparently "eternity" is about a day long...

Not saying that even I did not come around to being optimistic about the Freddie era... short lived as that optimism was. Just saying that a universal "we" isn't near applicable when it comes to Freddie's selection. The man had very little experience running a squad let alone a locker room.
Leadership and organization are the most important attributes for a HC.
As for Jimmah... we'd have to put a shit-show on the field rivaling Hue's to even tempt him to make a change in 2021.
We shall see. 6 and 10 last place = no major changes to the present regime is your prediction? I think that's optimistic but what the heck. Knock on wood cross your fingers Etc
WSS
-
I agree that Grossi is a little closer to reality than most.
We see it play out every year, and this year there are legit reasons.
Players haven't been able to practice as normal.
No pre-season games, where players and coaches learn how each other reacts during a game situation.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login