Skip to content

ESPN projects last place finish for Browns in AFCN?

The Browns Board
26 14 614 1
  • @atom said:

    I do my best to avoid most things espn

    And they are taking a bath and I love it. They were getting mighty cocky until things got tough. Now they are leaking oil all over. Most recently, they axed Golic and Wingo; they didn't just move them, they canned them. ESPN used to own morning talk shows. Now Fox and CBS have knocked their chicklets out. They thought they were invincible but now former ESPN personalities are doing great elsewhere. 

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @icecube said:

    And they are taking a bath and I love it. They were getting mighty cocky until things got tough. Now they are leaking oil all over. Most recently, they axed Golic and Wingo; they didn't just move them, they canned them. ESPN used to own morning talk shows. Now Fox and CBS have knocked their chicklets out. They thought they were invincible but now former ESPN personalities are doing great elsewhere. 

    They didn't can Golic. They removed their show (idiotic for ESPN to do). Golic is calling college games at least for the remainder of this year. His contract is up end of year.

    I have heard that Wingo is being let go though as they have nothing for him.

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Good! Seriously look into Disney and the shit they pull dude. Mulan was filmed with Chinese slaves. Don’t hear anything about that from the media do we? 

    Actually I have, but apparently you haven't.

    TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tour2ma said:

    Actually I have, but apparently you haven't.

    ??

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    And This is Cleveland so I’m not surprised at ESPNs projection. It is custom for shit to hit the fan here during a season

  • ESPN is a “woke” idiotic entity of sexist racist (leftist) lunacy. I’m done with the mouse, Disney owns ESPN and controls every inch of that agenda and the narratives they push. 
     

    disney bought Star Wars in 2014, for 4 billion dollars. It’s only been 6 years, and that brand has been utterly destroyed to nothingness. They barely have even made their money back. Disney like ESPN is a cancer.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #24

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    ESPN is a “woke” idiotic entity of sexist racist (leftist) lunacy. I’m done with the mouse, Disney owns ESPN and controls every inch of that agenda and the narratives they push. 
     

    disney bought Star Wars in 2014, for 4 billion dollars. It’s only been 6 years, and that brand has been utterly destroyed to nothingness. They barely have even made their money back. Disney like ESPN is a cancer.

    Take it over to the cesspool. Politics stay there.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I'd rather they get under-hyped any day given recent history.

  • I'd rather they get under-hyped any day given recent history.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #26

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'd rather they get under-hyped any day given recent history.

    True.  Maybe they can sneak up on everybody like last last year.    😆