Would You Undo the Giants Trade?
-
Right now I don't know. This looked like the missing link to SB54 at the time it was made.
Was OBJ really injured last year? Will he bounce back to form this year? He's on the clock every game now.
NOTE: It won't help the defense right now.
We needed LB'ers and LBer's in this draft.. But we got the fatass O lineman baby!!
-
We needed a LT...
I'd trade him for a pair of starting Linebackers about now.
But I'm not over reacting.
Week one, brand new coach, new offense, no preseason, playing last years number one seed at their place.
I'll let it burn for a few more weeks.
Don't really get all the Baker hate either. Four head coaches in three years. Four different offenses. Dude could be one of three players in NFL history to throw for 3500+ yards and 20 TD's (Manning and Luck are the only other two...) in their first three seasons and we are ready to move back into QB purgatory for another 10 seasons. That's a hard pass from me. Rewatch the tape from Derek Anderson to present and let me know who you'd take instead.
-
Baker Mayfield. He looked really bad in the pocket yesterday and his accuracy was all over the map. His good throws were on the run. Obj could have easily gone over 100 yesterday if Mayfield was on the money. You all are blaming Obj but in my view from the outside looking in its Mayfield.
You make an excellent point. I'm scared to death that Baker is completely ruined. He simply cannot make throws across the middle anymore. They are ALWAYS behind the receiver and Baker can't lead people properly. And WHAT THE EFF is going on with Baker's deep ball? Jesus Christ, Baker can't throw anything past 5 yards. He totally has the arm, but he does NOT have the accuracy. The scary thing is, that's exactly what he was known for, and now it's gone.
Baker has one more game and then Case cometh.
You make an excellent point. I'm scared to death that Baker is completely ruined. He simply cannot make throws across the middle anymore. And WHAT THE EFF is going on with Baker's deep ball? Jesus Christ, Baker can't throw anything past 5 yards.
Out of rhythm. I think he was scared to pile on picks so he didn’t even give OBJ a chance on 2 of those bombs. Maybe it was deliberate.
Maybe he’s telling OBJ “you dropped a 3rd and 2 and it f%#*ed us, go catch these”
-
We needed a LT...
I'd trade him for a pair of starting Linebackers about now.
But I'm not over reacting.
Week one, brand new coach, new offense, no preseason, playing last years number one seed at their place.
I'll let it burn for a few more weeks.
Don't really get all the Baker hate either. Four head coaches in three years. Four different offenses. Dude could be one of three players in NFL history to throw for 3500+ yards and 20 TD's (Manning and Luck are the only other two...) in their first three seasons and we are ready to move back into QB purgatory for another 10 seasons. That's a hard pass from me. Rewatch the tape from Derek Anderson to present and let me know who you'd take instead.
I'd trade him for a pair of starting Linebackers about now.
But I'm not over reacting.
Week one, brand new coach, new offense, no preseason, playing last years number one seed at their place.
I'll let it burn for a few more weeks.
Don't really get all the Baker hate either. Four head coaches in three years. Four different offenses. Dude could be one of three players in NFL history to throw for 3500+ yards and 20 TD's (Manning and Luck are the only other two...) in their first three seasons and we are ready to move back into QB purgatory for another 10 seasons. That's a hard pass from me. Rewatch the tape from Derek Anderson to present and let me know who you'd take instead.
I wonder what the ‘49ers would give us for OBJ. Would solve big issues for both squads.
-
You make an excellent point. I'm scared to death that Baker is completely ruined. He simply cannot make throws across the middle anymore. And WHAT THE EFF is going on with Baker's deep ball? Jesus Christ, Baker can't throw anything past 5 yards.
Out of rhythm. I think he was scared to pile on picks so he didn’t even give OBJ a chance on 2 of those bombs. Maybe it was deliberate.
Maybe he’s telling OBJ “you dropped a 3rd and 2 and it f%#*ed us, go catch these”
Maybe he’s telling OBJ “you dropped a 3rd and 2 and it f%#*ed us, go catch these”
LMFAO, funny
-
I'd trade him for a pair of starting Linebackers about now.
But I'm not over reacting.
Week one, brand new coach, new offense, no preseason, playing last years number one seed at their place.
I'll let it burn for a few more weeks.
Don't really get all the Baker hate either. Four head coaches in three years. Four different offenses. Dude could be one of three players in NFL history to throw for 3500+ yards and 20 TD's (Manning and Luck are the only other two...) in their first three seasons and we are ready to move back into QB purgatory for another 10 seasons. That's a hard pass from me. Rewatch the tape from Derek Anderson to present and let me know who you'd take instead.
I wonder what the ‘49ers would give us for OBJ. Would solve big issues for both squads.
I wonder what the ‘49ers would give us for OBJ. Would solve big issues for both squads.
-
Right now I don't know. This looked like the missing link to SB54 at the time it was made.
Was OBJ really injured last year? Will he bounce back to form this year? He's on the clock every game now.
NOTE: It won't help the defense right now.
We needed LB'ers and LBer's in this draft.. But we got the fatass O lineman baby!!
-
I'd trade him for a pair of starting Linebackers about now.
But I'm not over reacting.
Week one, brand new coach, new offense, no preseason, playing last years number one seed at their place.
I'll let it burn for a few more weeks.
Don't really get all the Baker hate either. Four head coaches in three years. Four different offenses. Dude could be one of three players in NFL history to throw for 3500+ yards and 20 TD's (Manning and Luck are the only other two...) in their first three seasons and we are ready to move back into QB purgatory for another 10 seasons. That's a hard pass from me. Rewatch the tape from Derek Anderson to present and let me know who you'd take instead.
I wonder what the ‘49ers would give us for OBJ. Would solve big issues for both squads.
I wonder what the ‘49ers would give us for OBJ. Would solve big issues for both squads.
At this point I'd take a 4th and move on.
I know it is early, but it just is not working with OBJ. It's a horrible fit.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
