Classic uniforms of the good old days
-
Classic things can be generic and that's where those are.
Your complaints are becoming generic and boring. Classic things can be classic and there is an anything better than something that’s classic. I’d be like saying take the New York Yankees uniform and make them purple and green
Your complaints are becoming generic and boring. Classic things can be classic and there is an anything better than something that’s classic. I’d be like saying take the New York Yankees uniform and make them purple and green
I always liked the classic all white home uniforms.
Road white pants, brown jerseys. Orange anything looks too Halloween-ish for me.

-
Your complaints are becoming generic and boring. Classic things can be classic and there is an anything better than something that’s classic. I’d be like saying take the New York Yankees uniform and make them purple and green
I always liked the classic all white home uniforms.
Road white pants, brown jerseys. Orange anything looks too Halloween-ish for me.

Orange anything looks too Halloween-ish for me.

I hear ya. I don't have any orange clothing, jackets, anything.....outside of Browns garb, and no Browns garb with orange as the main color.
...but it IS a color of fall....October, Halloween, November, Thanksgiving.....of course December takes on a different color flavor.
-
Your complaints are becoming generic and boring. Classic things can be classic and there is an anything better than something that’s classic. I’d be like saying take the New York Yankees uniform and make them purple and green
I always liked the classic all white home uniforms.
Road white pants, brown jerseys. Orange anything looks too Halloween-ish for me.

-
Your complaints are becoming generic and boring. Classic things can be classic and there is an anything better than something that’s classic. I’d be like saying take the New York Yankees uniform and make them purple and green
I always liked the classic all white home uniforms.
Road white pants, brown jerseys. Orange anything looks too Halloween-ish for me.

I always liked the classic all white home uniforms.
Road white pants, brown jerseys. Orange anything looks too Halloween-ish for me.

Orange and black are the colors of Halloween, orange and brown are the colors of fall.
Like the traditional Thanksgiving Day game, the Bengals and Browns should have started a tradition of playing on every Halloween.
-
Unless it is pumpkin orange which our helmets used to be before they fucked up the new color
I happen to agree that the new day-glow orange is too harsh. I liked the softer orange better also.....but at least the uni's are a helluvalot better than those things being worn for the last 5 years.
-
Unless it is pumpkin orange which our helmets used to be before they fucked up the new color
OH YES. Keep the original orange with the stripes on the helmet forever no matter what uniform colors they wear.
-
Indirectly related, I overly care for the stripes at the 50 yard line. I get the idea...but there's so many stripes around yard lines, including the stripes that the tv broadcast super imposes on the screen, that it gets lost in all of that. I prefer the helmet at mid-field. But that's just me...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login