Are You Ready for Some....Tuesday Night Football????
-
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Since Lorde got the best rock song award with 'Royals' you can expect anything...
-
-
Eminem is Rock N Roll? ?
Related genre, more so than "Cuntry music".
And that songs rocks pretty much IMO.
Related genre, more so than "Cuntry music".
And that songs rocks pretty much IMO.
It really is a good song from a good movie.
-
Did she really?
That's funnier than Jethro Tull beating out Metallica for best Heavy Metal album back in the day.
Yea. I mean Jethro Tull is better than Metallica (IMO), but, no, not for Heavy Metal Category.
And I don't honestly know who "Lorde" is. But I take it that he/she/it is nowhere near traditional rock n roll?
-
-
Did she really?
That's funnier than Jethro Tull beating out Metallica for best Heavy Metal album back in the day.
Yea. I mean Jethro Tull is better than Metallica (IMO), but, no, not for Heavy Metal Category.
And I don't honestly know who "Lorde" is. But I take it that he/she/it is nowhere near traditional rock n roll?
Yea. I mean Jethro Tull is better than Metallica (IMO), but, no, not for Heavy Metal Category.
And I don't honestly know who "Lorde" is. But I take it that he/she/it is nowhere near traditional rock n roll?
-
That there was our former leading WR before he converted to QB at A&M. Not slow.?
-
Yea. I mean Jethro Tull is better than Metallica (IMO), but, no, not for Heavy Metal Category.
And I don't honestly know who "Lorde" is. But I take it that he/she/it is nowhere near traditional rock n roll?
-
Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP is absolutely brilliant... twisted in more than a couple tracks, but brilliant.
Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP is absolutely brilliant... twisted in more than a couple tracks, but brilliant.
I didn't really get into him off his first CD, honestly probably because I dismissed a white guy rapping as something I'd be interested in.
Then he released 'Stan', and I went out and bought The Marshall Mathers LP. Some friends and I went out that night, and I gave the CD to my friend and told him to play 'Stan' because I was curious what he and our other friend thought of it. They were pretty blown away, and two guys who probably didn't own one rap CD between them decided to listen to the entire CD as we drove from place to place that night. (I literally bought it just before seeing them, so I hadn't listened to it either.) We were blown away.
Then 'Kim' came on. When it was over you could hear a pin drop in my buddies Chevy Blazer. I think I finally muttered under my breath "Holy shit..."
-
-
-
Yea. I mean Jethro Tull is better than Metallica (IMO), but, no, not for Heavy Metal Category.
And I don't honestly know who "Lorde" is. But I take it that he/she/it is nowhere near traditional rock n roll?
-
-
-
They played into the commercial break some Skynyrd.
Ronnie Van Zant was the fucking truth, if we want to talk real Rock n Roll.
-
Wonder how Vrable gets so much more out of Tanny than they did down in Miami.
-
Wonder how Vrable gets so much more out of Tanny than they did down in Miami.
Wonder how Vrable gets so much more out of Tanny than they did down in Miami.
Because his Dad was the football coach at my high school?
-
Wonder how Vrable gets so much more out of Tanny than they did down in Miami.
Wonder how Vrable gets so much more out of Tanny than they did down in Miami.
Why do the Browns look like a true professional team in 2020 compared to 2019, considering so much of the roster is the same?
-
-
Wonder how Vrable gets so much more out of Tanny than they did down in Miami.
Because his Dad was the football coach at my high school?
Because his Dad was the football coach at my high school?
Well he's one hellofa coach. Also getting everything out of Henry too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

