Skip to content

OBJ takes shoes off during game

Locked The Browns Board
63 15 2.4k 1
  • I'm just kidding. I know there isn't a chance in hell you'd talk to anyone in person like you do in person, the same with nickers. ?   

    This dude is a complete Troll...

    @nickers said:

    I'm just kidding. I know there isn't a chance in hell you'd talk to anyone in person like you do in person, the same with nickers. ?   

    This dude is a complete Troll...

    Why do you have a pic of the fat guy who played basketball with Michael J. Fox in Teen Wolf as your profile pic?  

    teen wolf.jpeg

  • Pee-wee-pool.gif?w=300

    I can’t see that guy and not think Pee Wee’s Big Adventure.

  • @icecube said:

    Internet Tough Guy by knightslayer85 - Meme Center

    Feel free to PM me when and where you'd like to meet to discuss how fake of a tough guy I am, in person.

    You are ruining a great thread detailing your obsession of OBJ. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Feel free to PM me when and where you'd like to meet to discuss how fake of a tough guy I am, in person.

    You are ruining a great thread detailing your obsession of OBJ. ?

    Internet tough guy - Clueless Nerd - quickmeme