Skip to content

The Herd: OBJ, Baker just didn't jive

The Browns Board
88 19 1.9k 1
  • OG poster is a fucken idiot

  • @icecube said:

    His sources tell him OBJ and Baker just don't dovetail, and it's not a knock on either of them, but they just haven't made a good combination. Baker has been pressured to make OBJ workout and feels forced into it, which is why the offense doesn't flow as well as it should. 

    I get what common sense says especially since Baker broke the Browns record after OBJ went out. Let’s not forget that OBJ played a huge role in beating Dallas and IND.

    I do feel as if Baker was too inexperienced to receive such a polarizing weapon. However, I also think that having OBJ has boosted Mayfield’s development.

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I get what common sense says especially since Baker broke the Browns record after OBJ went out. Let’s not forget that OBJ played a huge role in beating Dallas and IND.

    I do feel as if Baker was too inexperienced to receive such a polarizing weapon. However, I also think that having OBJ has boosted Mayfield’s development.

    they had a clip of our gm on espn the other day....what's his name....berry.....it appears he is not happy at all with mayfield.....it looks to me that ol baker is going to have to have a hell of a second half of the season to be the qb of this team....first of all anyone playing dallas should get a boost....that 50 yd td run yodell had where he started about 15 yds behind the los...it that was the steelers d, he would have got his fucking head ripped off....so don't look at dallas as a confidence booster...jeeez...the bottom line is ,,,the yodell baker state farm mayfield projiect was a bust....

  • According to an inside source, OBJ and Baker never really hit it off, on the field or off. 

    As a matter of fact, it was so far off from working out, that the source said OBJ may have played his last game in Cleveland. 

    I warned of this long ago, and now it appears I was right all along. 

    @icecube said:

    According to an inside source, OBJ and Baker never really hit it off, on the field or off. 

    As a matter of fact, it was so far off from working out, that the source said OBJ may have played his last game in Cleveland. 

    I warned of this long ago, and now it appears I was right all along. 

    you be right.......the gm has baker on his radar now also....obj is gone.....baker might be to if he does not come up with a really good second half of the season....gm righ now is not on his side....can't blame him at all....overall, ole statefarm baker is a below avg qb...not the kind you want to guide you to a championship...

  • @icecube said:

    According to an inside source, OBJ and Baker never really hit it off, on the field or off. 

    As a matter of fact, it was so far off from working out, that the source said OBJ may have played his last game in Cleveland. 

    I warned of this long ago, and now it appears I was right all along. 

    you be right.......the gm has baker on his radar now also....obj is gone.....baker might be to if he does not come up with a really good second half of the season....gm righ now is not on his side....can't blame him at all....overall, ole statefarm baker is a below avg qb...not the kind you want to guide you to a championship...

    @browns52 said:

    you be right.......the gm has baker on his radar now also....obj is gone.....baker might be to if he does not come up with a really good second half of the season....gm righ now is not on his side....can't blame him at all....overall, ole statefarm baker is a below avg qb...not the kind you want to guide you to a championship...

    I applaud you for your honesty and insight. Some fans are freaked out by the truth. 

  • @browns52 said:

    you be right.......the gm has baker on his radar now also....obj is gone.....baker might be to if he does not come up with a really good second half of the season....gm righ now is not on his side....can't blame him at all....overall, ole statefarm baker is a below avg qb...not the kind you want to guide you to a championship...

    I applaud you for your honesty and insight. Some fans are freaked out by the truth. 

    @icecube said:

    I applaud you for your honesty and insight agreeing with me.

    FIFY...

  • @icecube said:

    I applaud you for your honesty and insight agreeing with me.

    FIFY...

    @tour2ma said:

    FIFY...

    So, refute the assertions, specifically. 

  • Sure... after you support yours.

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I get what common sense says especially since Baker broke the Browns record after OBJ went out. Let’s not forget that OBJ played a huge role in beating Dallas and IND.

    I do feel as if Baker was too inexperienced to receive such a polarizing weapon. However, I also think that having OBJ has boosted Mayfield’s development.

    they had a clip of our gm on espn the other day....what's his name....berry.....it appears he is not happy at all with mayfield.....it looks to me that ol baker is going to have to have a hell of a second half of the season to be the qb of this team....first of all anyone playing dallas should get a boost....that 50 yd td run yodell had where he started about 15 yds behind the los...it that was the steelers d, he would have got his fucking head ripped off....so don't look at dallas as a confidence booster...jeeez...the bottom line is ,,,the yodell baker state farm mayfield projiect was a bust....

    @browns52 said:

    they had a clip of our gm on espn the other day....what's his name....berry.....it appears he is not happy at all with mayfield.....it looks to me that ol baker is going to have to have a hell of a second half of the season to be the qb of this team....first of all anyone playing dallas should get a boost....that 50 yd td run yodell had where he started about 15 yds behind the los...it that was the steelers d, he would have got his fucking head ripped off....so don't look at dallas as a confidence booster...jeeez...the bottom line is ,,,the yodell baker state farm mayfield projiect was a bust....

    Berry praised Baker.

    From the sounds of it, you’re just a sh$t fan who doesn’t support players who have contributed to wins.

    Idk why I’m responding to such a post