Skip to content

Week 10: Texans @ Browns... Bye-Bye, Bye / Hello, Houston

The Browns Board
86 15 2.5k 1
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Seeing as to how he was 5th overall, I'd rather not pay the losing price to be in that position to take the next White.?

    True but anyone in the mold.

    downhill playmaking athletic backer.

    I’m watching a guy like Chazz Surratt UNC LB could be a second or third round type guy just learning the position but is making a lot of plays. 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    True but anyone in the mold.

    downhill playmaking athletic backer.

    I’m watching a guy like Chazz Surratt UNC LB could be a second or third round type guy just learning the position but is making a lot of plays.

    At first glance there are maybe a half dozen impact (or impact lite), run-stuffing, MILB/ILB types that will be spread throughout the first couple days of the 2021 draft. The main differentiator as to where they go looks to be their Pass D contributions.

  • INactives are up...

    image.png.a823259062c8ea35e0d8c4363e032d7e.png

    image.png.f05904190a5da269951887448d990a7c.png

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    True but anyone in the mold.

    downhill playmaking athletic backer.

    I’m watching a guy like Chazz Surratt UNC LB could be a second or third round type guy just learning the position but is making a lot of plays.

    At first glance there are maybe a half dozen impact (or impact lite), run-stuffing, MILB/ILB types that will be spread throughout the first couple days of the 2021 draft. The main differentiator as to where they go looks to be their Pass D contributions.

    @tour2ma said:

    At first glance there are maybe a half dozen impact (or impact lite), run-stuffing, MILB/ILB types that will be spread throughout the first couple days of the 2021 draft. The main differentiator as to where they go looks to be their Pass D contributions.

    It's a draft to find some LB'ers...  https://www.espn.com/college-football/stats/player/_/view/defense/table/defensive/sort/totalTackles/dir/desc   

  • I don't want to shit on Romeo... But do the Texans look unmotivated?....

  • I don't want to shit on Romeo... But do the Texans look unmotivated?....

    @nickers said:

    I don't want to shit on Romeo... But do the Texans look unmotivated?....

    Compared to O'Brien... yes.

  • @nickers said:

    I don't want to shit on Romeo... But do the Texans look unmotivated?....

    Compared to O'Brien... yes.

    @tour2ma said:

    Compared to O'Brien... yes.

    Yeah the one lone scoring drive the Texans had was a pure fluke from a desperation pass and a stupid penalty on Mack I think it was for unecesarry roughness.... Otherwise... they couldnt score any point trying to do so...