Mars in 3D
-
No, because I don't recall that I "defended" her.....I simply pointed out the fact that that is the one word on here that is still subject to auto correct...and that as the owner hereof it is her prerogative to do so. And note that I changed it from the "C" word to a K word in order to avoid that auto correction.
Bullshit..
-
What’s black and brown and looks good on a lawyer? A doberman pinscher.
-
OK girls this is not the political forum.?
-
Q: What's the difference between an accountant and a lawyer?
A: Accountants know they're boring. -
What’s black and brown and looks good on a lawyer? A doberman pinscher.
What’s black and brown and looks good on a lawyer? A doberman pinscher.
Your new avatar is completely apt for you given your cult behavior.
-
Q: What's the difference between an accountant and a lawyer?
A: Accountants know they're boring.Bullshit..
Not Bullshit......but OK, while I did not defend her then....I will do so now. It is her right to ban that words use on this forum that she owns and I defend her right to make that decision.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login