Who Is the Browns MVP
-
For the whole year? Myles Garrett. While it can be debated if he or Nick Chubb is the best player on the team, Chubb missed a big chunk of the season.
With the exception of the Bengals game, Mayfield has been a competent game manager, but not the team's MVP.
For the whole year? Myles Garrett. While it can be debated if he or Nick Chubb is the best player on the team, Chubb missed a big chunk of the season.
With the exception of the Bengals game, Mayfield has been a competent game manager, but not the team's MVP.
why not nominate the guy that is being considered by many as a top contender for the NFL Defensive MVP award.
-
That fact may, indeed, make him the MVP.
The fact that he's been an average starting QB may make him the Browns MVP?
The fact that he's been an average starting QB may make him the Browns MVP?
I am not sure I would characterize him as average........maybe somewhat above (how do propose to do the ranking on that?) but even there....yes, perhaps. Because those game management skills is what brings this offense entirely together.
-
For the whole year? Myles Garrett. While it can be debated if he or Nick Chubb is the best player on the team, Chubb missed a big chunk of the season.
With the exception of the Bengals game, Mayfield has been a competent game manager, but not the team's MVP.
why not nominate the guy that is being considered by many as a top contender for the NFL Defensive MVP award.
why not nominate the guy that is being considered by many as a top contender for the NFL Defensive MVP award.
You just did...didn't you? (and I may tend to agree....but these missed games give me pause).
-
why not nominate the guy that is being considered by many as a top contender for the NFL Defensive MVP award.
You just did...didn't you? (and I may tend to agree....but these missed games give me pause).
You just did...didn't you? (and I may tend to agree....but these missed games give me pause).
Yes I did. He’s the most complete player on our team. He could come back and win the NFL Def. MVP award.
Stef was a clever answer and he’s been instrumental this yearChubb is my favorite player since Byner and he’s a decent choice too minus the extended time off.
-
You just did...didn't you? (and I may tend to agree....but these missed games give me pause).
Yes I did. He’s the most complete player on our team. He could come back and win the NFL Def. MVP award.
Stef was a clever answer and he’s been instrumental this yearChubb is my favorite player since Byner and he’s a decent choice too minus the extended time off.
Yes I did. He’s the most complete player on our team. He could come back and win the NFL Def. MVP award.
Stef was a clever answer and he’s been instrumental this yearChubb is my favorite player since Byner and he’s a decent choice too minus the extended time off.
I would Say Chubb is just as complete... He runs,, He catches and ... He blocks...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login