Is time bringing OBJ question more into focus?
-
I think a bigger issue was simply Baker adapting to the Stefanski system than "worrying about OBJ". I wish we had him back in there now that Baker seems to be so much better inculcated with the system. I believe with him it would hum right along.
I totally agree. I think we'd have a deadly deep threat that with OBJ. I really do.
I totally agree. I think we'd have a deadly deep threat that with OBJ. I really do.
The O did nothing with him playing in games, blew up since he's been out.
-
I totally agree. I think we'd have a deadly deep threat that with OBJ. I really do.
The O did nothing with him playing in games, blew up since he's been out.
-
I totally agree. I think we'd have a deadly deep threat that with OBJ. I really do.
The O did nothing with him playing in games, blew up since he's been out.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login