The Greatest Single Thing That Has Happened This Season
-
By the way, While I have not been there (Australia or Melbourne)......I have seen some shows set in Melbourne...both travelogues and TV shows set there....and it looks like a fabulous city. I believe its weather is very similar to like places in California.
I assume you will be taking at least one trip down under to see her there.
She absolutely loves it, and yes, it's very close to SF in terms of weather, just not quite as cold, but close. She says that the country is "so laid back" and loves everything about it. While I wish she could live her dream near me, I would rather her be happy and away from me, than be near me and unhappy.
Yes, we will be heading down there and hopefully in 2021, and if she ends up living her life there, then once my and my wife's elderly parents are gone, we will sell everything and move to her for the last chapter of our lives.... thinking 13-17yr away plan.
She absolutely loves it, and yes, it's very close to SF in terms of weather, just not quite as cold, but close. She says that the country is "so laid back" and loves everything about it. While I wish she could live her dream near me, I would rather her be happy and away from me, than be near me but unhappy.
Yes, we will be heading down there and hopefully in 2021, and if she ends up living her life there, then once my and my wife's elderly parents are gone, we will sell everything and move to her for the last chapter of our lives.... thinking 13-17yr away plan.
So............................................................?
-
That’s fantastic D Bone! Really happy for her and your fam. I know she played fastpitch softball like my daughter but was a stage of life older than my girl, so l always took an interest when you’d write about her. Damn, a doctor? That’s about as good as it gets. And a built in excuse to visit Australia ain’t so bad mate.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login