Skip to content

TNF - LAC at LVR,  anyone watching ?

The Browns Board
106 13 1.8k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Cool....that is different than the thing I pasted.   Here is what I found by playing with it: 

    If Browns win all 3, they are in  100%

    If they win 2 of 3, they are still 99% chance of getting in. 

    If the Browns lost to both Steelers and Giants, they still have an 80% chance of making the playoffs.

    If they lost to the Giants and the Jets, but beat the Steelers  they have a 77% chance. 

    If they lost to the Jets and the Steelers they would have a 73% chance. 

    ..but only 14% chance if they lose their last 3 games.  

    Because Giants are out of conference, losing to them would not hurt nearly as bad as losing to the Jets. 

    Yeah, I played with that simulator too.... The Dolphins only path to the playoffs is to win out.... One loss virtually cooks them, barring Baltimore suffering a major upset...  (right now they're double digit favorites against the Jags) 

    Too bad we got Par-kayed on MNF, we could have darn near eliminated the Ratbirds, now they're a near lock to get in...  

    PS, win the next two, and we're in.  🙂  

    @hoorta said:

    The Dolphins only path to the playoffs is to win out.... One loss virtually cooks them, barring Baltimore suffering a major................

    To me, it's still the three body gravitational rule.  Too complicated to predict.  More data needed.  

    IMO, we've gotta win 2 out of 3.  And that would be this 2 week stint in NY.

  • @hoorta said:

    The Dolphins only path to the playoffs is to win out.... One loss virtually cooks them, barring Baltimore suffering a major................

    To me, it's still the three body gravitational rule.  Too complicated to predict.  More data needed.  

    IMO, we've gotta win 2 out of 3.  And that would be this 2 week stint in NY.

    @orion said:

    To me, it's still the three body gravitational rule.  Too complicated to predict.  More data needed.  

    IMO, we've gotta win 2 out of 3.  And that would be this 2 week stint in NY.

    Yep, they need to win 2 of 3.

    But in reality, for their future, I think they need to beat Pittsburgh. They need to finally beat Pittsburgh with Ben at QB and in a game that means something. 

    Going 11-5 for the season is phenomenal, but also going 0-4 vs Baltimore and Pittsburgh? 

    That would leave a bad taste in my mouth if I was a coach or player. 

  • @orion said:

    To me, it's still the three body gravitational rule.  Too complicated to predict.  More data needed.  

    IMO, we've gotta win 2 out of 3.  And that would be this 2 week stint in NY.

    Yep, they need to win 2 of 3.

    But in reality, for their future, I think they need to beat Pittsburgh. They need to finally beat Pittsburgh with Ben at QB and in a game that means something. 

    Going 11-5 for the season is phenomenal, but also going 0-4 vs Baltimore and Pittsburgh? 

    That would leave a bad taste in my mouth if I was a coach or player. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    That would leave a bad taste in my mouth if I was a coach or player. 

    Yeah.  It would wouldn't it......even if we did qualify for the playoffs.  We want to head into a playoff game on the heels of a win don't we.....

  • Zombo said:

    That's my boy!

    Zombo Herbert?

    I always thought Frank Zombo was your son...

  • Zombo said:

    That's my boy!

    Zombo Herbert?

    I always thought Frank Zombo was your son...

    @tour2ma said:

    Zombo Herbert?

    I always thought Frank Zombo was your son...

    Actually the list is long and distinguished.     😮

  • @tour2ma said:

    Zombo Herbert?

    I always thought Frank Zombo was your son...

    Actually the list is long and distinguished.     😮

    @mjp28 said:

    Actually the list is long and distinguished.     😮