Skip to content

Kyle Orton

The Browns Board
24 13 2.0k
  • Rotoworld said:

    Kyle Orton completed 18-of-26 passes with one touchdown and one interception against the Seahawks in the Broncos second preseason game.

    Orton played into the third quarter and looked much better than he did in the three-interception performance last week. He would have had a second touchdown had Jabar Gaffney not dropped an easy catch. Orton followed that drop with an ugly left-handed pass for an interception. It was the only major blemish in a nice bounceback performance.

    via here.

    I watched part of the game - it's clear that Denver's offense is a pretty nice "cockpit" for Orton. Even without Marshall, the team's got a talented and reliable receiving corps, a great o-line, and a nice stable of running backs. Knowshon Moreno looked great last week before going down with a mild knee sprain: he'll make that offense even better.

    If Orton can avoid making stupid mistakes, that offense should be good. Not great, but good.

    Aloysius said:

    If Orton can avoid making stupid mistakes, that offense should be good. Not great, but good.

    Orton gets shit on a lot by those who value things like "it factor"

    but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a better year than Cutler in chicago.

  • Lum can you make a post without taking a shot at Quinn?

  • I think that was a shot at Shep, not Quinn.

  • I suspect Shep is the same as Quinn to Lum.